• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Xbox 360: Madden 2010: Franchise Sign-Up

:lmao: Yeah but we're discussing if you actually played Madden against us, so by that logic, Washington you could defeat, Will would crush you with Carolina, and All Day would be romping all over your "vaunted" defense. Besides, I'll have the NFC North wrapped up by then so I'll just rest starters so I'm prepped for the march to becoming the first WZ Super Bowl Champion.

Will couldn't beat me with Carolina. Delhomme would just be manhandled all day. The only person on that offense that scares me in a video game is Steve Smith. I have faith in Ross and Webster, but it's Steve fucking Smith.

And, really? What kind of running play are you planning on using to get through an 8 man box with the speed the Giants DL has? That's right...8 man box...Man up on the outside.

Will couldn't beat me with Carolina. Delhomme would just be manhandled all day. The only person on that offense that scares me in a video game is Steve Smith. I have faith in Ross and Webster, but it's Steve fucking Smith.

And, really? What kind of running play are you planning on using to get through an 8 man box with the speed the Giants DL has? That's right...8 man box...Man up on the outside.

Deangelo and Jonathan Stewart is damn good as well. Delhomme is at least serviceable, and Steve Smith like you said is damn scary.

Play action bootlegs are great to use against those 8 man box defenses, they always bite on the run and Jackson is at his best on the rollout. Shiancoe will be making you wish you never got rid of him, and Harvin of course, tearin it up on the kick and punt returns since Jacobs won't get anywhere on the running game, and I'll be harassing Eli Manning to the point he'll need a restraining order against my D-line.

Deangelo and Jonathan Stewart is damn good as well. Delhomme is at least serviceable, and Steve Smith like you said is damn scary.

No run game worries me. Delhomme isn't really serviceable. That's just what Panthers fans say to justify keeping him for so long.

Play action bootlegs are great to use against those 8 man box defenses, they always bite on the run and Jackson is at his best on the rollout. Shiancoe will be making you wish you never got rid of him, and Harvin of course, tearin it up on the kick and punt returns since Jacobs won't get anywhere on the running game, and I'll be harassing Eli Manning to the point he'll need a restraining order against my D-line.

Jackson at his best doesn't scare me, or any other team in the NFL :lmao: Shiancoe is alright, but the Giants safeties are all good in coverage, and I almost always have one playing up. The only reason Harvin worries me a bit on special teams is because we don't have a kicker that can consistently make touchbacks :glare:

Harassing Eli? Really? Have you taken a look at our OL? What's better, is we're 2 deep at each spot...

How does this online franchise thing work, anyway? Like do you play one game a week against eachother or the computer? I just got a 360 yesterday and I'm planning on getting Madden soon, so I won't be able to to this one but it seems cool.

OK I'm in. I'm gunna have to put in some serious work to be even remotely decent but it'll be fun to interact with other WZ members.

Gamertag = MannersF1

NFL Team = Detroit Lions

(Oh man, what have I got myself in for?)

Great! Its always awesome to have another on board.

And definitely DO NOT worry about how you play. Shit, all of us may or may not be "great" against the cpu, even on All-Pro, or All-Madden.. but when you're playing actual people.. throw all that shit out the window, because everyone plays a different style.

Win, Lose or Tie - this is all for fun, and the more the merrier. Its great to have you aboard!

Were still in week 1 right?

Yes. We will NOT be starting, or even trying to start, until this coming Friday. Some of the people who've signed up, won't have Madden until this coming week, so we want to make sure everyone who wants to play - can get set-up to play.

This coming Friday, we'll see where we are and go from there.

How does this online franchise thing work, anyway? Like do you play one game a week against eachother or the computer? I just got a 360 yesterday and I'm planning on getting Madden soon, so I won't be able to to this one but it seems cool.

Basically, you need 3 things.

1. Xbox live Gold (a 360 is just common sense)
2. Madden 2010
3. The patience's and willingness to play others and try to be online throughout the week, to play your opponents.

I just join online right now. Come on guys, I know there are more people out there with Madden, join the league!

I'm gonna start bumping this for roughly until the time we start, if it begins to slip to the bottom - just so people can be reminded.

Also, I'd love to see some more people start to fill up AFC spots. At this rate, we're gonna have 2 (plus) people already knocked out of the Playoff race, since we have 8 of our current 11 signed up - on the NFC side of things.

Not that that isn't solid competition, especially if we can get upwards of 20 people to play.. but I'd just love to see some equal-sides on this, so the battle plays out throughout the season - INTO the playoffs, for both sides.

You wanna join? Whether you suck or not, it does NOT matter. We just want people in general. It makes the experience greater.
Sure why not. I suck but maybe I will suck less as the Patriots...Or Raiders if you want the Pats for xfear. We sign our own players right?

Thanks. And I said yes above. I do have Madden.

So.. would you like to join this hopeful attempt at an Online Franchise? Just pick a team that hasn't yet been selected. (If you pick an AFC team, you currently have a better chance at making the Playoffs)

Aren't you a Pats fan, too? Well fuck, there you go. :lmao: (I'm really trying to sell the AFC to people, to even things out - but pick either AFC, or NFC, which ever you'd like.. IF you wanna join the rest of us, that is.)

So.. would you like to join this hopeful attempt at an Online Franchise? Just pick a team that hasn't yet been selected. (If you pick an AFC team, you currently have a better chance at making the Playoffs)

Aren't you a Pats fan, too? Well fuck, there you go. :lmao: (I'm really trying to sell the AFC to people, to even things out - but pick either AFC, or NFC, which ever you'd like.. IF you wanna join the rest of us, that is.)
Actually I am a Raiders fan. :lmao:I am mad at them a lot. :) But I have always favored the AFC so that would be cool. But I'll take the Pats if you are just giving them away. ;)

Actually I am a Raiders fan. :lmao:I am mad at them a lot. :) But I have always favored the AFC so that would be cool.

So, you want the Raiders then? Or who exactly? You have to be specific. lol

Do you know how to sign up on Madden online, to join our franchise?? The instructions are on the first post of this thread.

So, you want the Raiders then? Or who exactly? You have to be specific. lol

Do you know how to sign up on Madden online, to join our franchise?? The instructions are on the first post of this thread.
Fuck the Raiders I'll take the Patriots. I know how, I am on Madden 10 right now BTW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back