WZ Posters Tournament

Would you be interested in having a tournament for posters?

• Yah

• Nah

Results are only viewable after voting.
Derf
Skullz Crack'em
Agrex
jpfizzle
Stramboat Ricky
Davinder Jaeter
juggaloalexbowen
Gus
Sex Offender

That's 9, I'll put my former best mate Abyss in and we'll have 10.

I've noticed that, if only by chance, the first round of the tourney is already looking like an "Old School" vs "Nu Skool" battle between the respected veterans and the energized newbies. Nowhere is it more apparent than in Downward Spiral vs SlyFox, Easy Free vs Big Ace, and even Prax vs Shadow. It's turning out to be a really cool dichotimy.

You think you're fucked. If I get lucky enough to get passed Cola (who has more followers than one might think) I'm screwed in the second round because I'll go up against Luther or Jake.. who'll definately beat either Cola, or me.

This blows.. lol

I want to give a special thank you to everyone who voted me. Upon the ability, I'll rep each of you for what thats worth.

Unfortunately, while I think the head to head with Jake in the second round could prove interesting with both of us pretty much getting the same amount of votes.. I'm sure I'll be gone next. :lmao: I love that people like me, but I'm sure not nearly as much as they look up to Jake.

i take on C.A in the next round that not a good draw but should be interesting non the less

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back