WZ Posters Tournament

Would you be interested in having a tournament for posters?

• Yah

• Nah

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well, you'll probably end up like every other aquisition, and slowly be de-pushed as our WCZW Invasion storyline winds down. Do you deserve it? No. But it's a vicious circle. But who knows? Maybe you'll be less of a Raven or a DDP and more of a Booker T or an RVD.

Well Will look at it like this the winner can truly say they best some great ones in that region

I'm sure you'll be able to say that, upon holding up your crown.. jackass. :p I'm still shocked I beat Jake, I think the sad thing is, it was a fluke. I won via ONE vote.. and "I" voted for myself because I didn't check the poll first, I thought everyone voted for Jake. :lmao:

So yeah, I'm most likely definately going out in the next round. Especially if you have all of Team Wes voting for you. Fucking Jenna Haze, Katie Morgan, the guy from Fresh Prince, Konnan.. and everyone else who was slapping on that long ass list of who's who.

How the f' can I go up against Carlton?! :lmao:

Yeah, wow, ONE GUY! Jackass, ONE GUY! I'll trade you any day of the week to face Easy Off.. you realize the 3-way I'm about to have is gonna leave me more screwed that that chic who took on 500 guys, right?!

Your not bitter are you Will :p

I dont think that many will vote anyways it be more 11 10 9 and ya

Wouldn't it be amazing if Big Will came out the winner though? The underdog, who went through Jake, then both you and Shockey.. :p I know its definately dreaming, but that'd be awesome. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back