Another WZF Posters E-Fed?

It's just, you're the last person who should be running him down. You're not exactly considered Dave Barry here, either.

You know this brings me back to something, the nWZo, a group of posters on the forum that had come together. That Doc, Jickie, who was then FalKon, JKO, X, Tenta, myself, and others, were all apart of. We were a good combination of rookies, midcarders, and main eventers, and we all got along great. Now half of us can't stand each other and get on each other's nerves.

nWZo was the shit. Good times...

If I were trying to run JKO down, I would say something along the lines of how bad of a human being he is, which I wouldn't know because I don't know him. I am saying that what he says does not amuse me and his CKD thing is something that I find to be poorly written.

And who said we all hate everyone? I don't hate anyone, because hate is a powerful word that must be used correctly. I like everyone here, except for Hippiedog.

I remember, when I started posting this year ( yes I know I joined in 2006, but I never really posted until this year ), and joined the nWZo, JKO seemed like a well respected poster, I don't know what happened.

Im cool with most of the WZnWo people, theres only a few people i don't like but im not naming names on Christmas.

I dont now what the fuss is here, but from whta I Can read, I wolk say just do it. I wanna make a fed biased on tha Zw posters then go ahead. It ain't spammin is it? Then just give it a shoot.

Extreme Championship Wrestling is a likeliness already used, whereas the Female Wrestling Association is something newly created. Either way, they are great threads.

I'm gonna create a parodi off dGeneration x on HArdcore Industries. V-Generation-EX. About time somebody mockds those 40 ear old retirement home runaways.

If you wanna do it you should I think its a great idea. I'll even help with storylines if you like. I don't know alot about much of the posters but I know how to write good wrestling storylines.

Let's see if people are actually interested in this first. You don't run something like this without interest.

JicKie "FalKon" Mames;1635327 said:
Let's see if people are actually interested in this first. You don't run something like this without interest.

there is a market for CKD so I don't see why there wouldn't be for yours. People love to see their name in something they didn't write lol. What would we call this thing if we did do it?

I would not have a clue, I was going to go with something professional but the chances of that picking up steam are slim to none. Since you are in most need of "getting over" with the WZ population, why not you take on the project?

I can be your advisor to the project.

JicKie "FalKon" Mames;1635389 said:
I would not have a clue, I was going to go with something professional but the chances of that picking up steam are slim to none. Since you are in most need of "getting over" with the WZ population, why not you take on the project?

I can be your advisor to the project.

I don't really know much about any of the posters here so I wouldn't know what to make their characters. I guess you could advise me on that.

I'm sure I'd get it about 95% right from my own knowledge. You have to ask yourself first if you want this to be serious or comedic though.

You are lucky KB that I have decided not to actually do this by myself in charge. I'm pretty sure I could used OCW to wipe the toilet's floor of my new feds arena. Don't even get me started on the one I am currently writing.

JicKie "FalKon" Mames;1635407 said:
I'm sure I'd get it about 95% right from my own knowledge. You have to ask yourself first if you want this to be serious or comedic though.

I don't think its has to be serious OR comedic. It can be both. Compelling wrestling storylines with comedy thrown in. I got some great ideas.

When you get 5 staff members and 5,000 posts in it, let me know. I'll still be laughing at how far it is from what I did, but I'll laugh at you instead of in general.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back