E-fed *WZCW*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
l_4f1e23558ffd43fea64d74012eaf28c9.jpg
Greetings all WZ members, for those of you who don't know me my name is Lee and I am one of the moderators here. I am also head of Wrestle Zone Championship Wrestling (WZCW) which is the official e-fed of WrestleZone forums.

The reason I am posting this is because we are looking for more people to join us and to help us grow from strength to strength. At the moment we have about 35 active on the roster, so it's always good to have more.

What you need to know about how it works;

1) We host two shows Meltdown and Ascension and we have a two week cycle of RP's going up and the show being posted. We endeavour to get everyone on these shows.
2) We have three meltdowns followed by a PPV, PPVs do not have everyone on the show, but rather those who have shined the past month.
3) It is original characters only, so for example you won't pick John Cena as your character.
4) We currently have five championships; The WZCW World Heavyweight Championship, the Elite X title, the EurAsian title, the Mayhem (hardcore) title and the tag team titles.

Do you think you have an original idea for a character, do you e-fed already and would like a new challenge? Then try out WZCW...

You can find the application thread here; http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=19959 but please check details against the roster which can be found here http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=31063
Thanks

Lee

Just thought I should re-bump this as we have a lot of new people to the forum.

If you have over 50 posts and think you can make it drop a line!

Why do have to have 50 posts?I want to get in but I need my 50 posts first????
You have to have 50 posts, because that is the rule of the E-Fed.

As far as WHY that's the rule, it's to keep people from showing up, having things written for them, and then leaving immediately after. People who have 50 posts have shown a desire to want to stay on the forums.

It's not hard to get 50 posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back