WWE Royal Rumble 2012 LD - Let's Get Ready to RUMMMMMMMBLLLLLLE!

sorry guys but what a shitty PPV was this...i didnt like the fights,cena vs kane was the same story like on raw,at the end the same beat down from kane to broski..wow and cena looked like he was really pissed....not..

and about the 30 man royal rumble was by far the worst i have seen in a long time...where was hbk,triple H,undertaker, as really surprises.My god no now we had to see,cole,booker,and jerry as surprises...wow that was fun...and at the end Sheamus wins..really?couldnt they make the undertaker be last and let him win,or the rock or someting but just shock factors...so much hype for jericho comming back and the end of the world as we know it and he didnt even win...that was just shitty.my god i´m pissed,what a waist of my money....

So who did any of the regular wrestlers piss off to lose their spot in the rumble to 4 announcers, 1 diva, and 4 retired wrestlers?

(Cole, King, Booker, Ricardo, Kharma, Foley, Hacksaw, Roaddogg, Khali)

If it all comes down tomorrow night to be Jericho breaking down into tears about how he's done everything in his career except win the Rumble and becoming a crybaby heel...

This reeks of VKM changing the line at the last minute just to make sure the internet fans didn't "figure it out".

It's not the only way he could face Punk, Undertaker, or Unify the titles. But SOMETHING had to happen with regard to all the promos. You don't run months and months of promos to intrigue the audience only to have them all just turn out to be "trash talk" that the guy doesn't end up backing up.

Again, wait till Raw to see what Jericho has to say about it. Or not say. You know, whatever he does these days.

The thing that makes the Rumble so great is that it's so unpredictable.

Why can't the Punk/Jericho match still happen? Could be Sheamus/Bryan for WHC for all we know.

Great Rumble....I think they need to tone down on the surprise entrants which they did a little better this year. Less is more. Soon people will be expecting a HUGE return every year and that isn't possible.

Fantastic show (At least the Rumble match and Ziggler/Punk at least)

So who did any of the regular wrestlers piss off to lose their spot in the rumble to 4 announcers, 1 diva, and 4 retired wrestlers?

I don't think Khali is a retired wrestler... He was taking time off.

sorry guys but what a shitty PPV was this...i didnt like the fights,cena vs kane was the same story like on raw,at the end the same beat down from kane to broski..wow and cena looked like he was really pissed....not..

and about the 30 man royal rumble was by far the worst i have seen in a long time...where was hbk,triple H,undertaker, as really surprises.My god no now we had to see,cole,booker,and jerry as surprises...wow that was fun...and at the end Sheamus wins..really?couldnt they make the undertaker be last and let him win,or the rock or someting but just shock factors...so much hype for jericho comming back and the end of the world as we know it and he didnt even win...that was just shitty.my god i´m pissed,what a waist of my money....

You expected HBK? That's the only thing I read. Answer me before I respond to the rest.

Everybody, pre Rumble: "I hate how the Rumble is always so predictable"

Post-Rumble: "WTF Sheamus, that's dumb"

:shrug:

It's not the only way he could face Punk, Undertaker, or Unify the titles. But SOMETHING had to happen with regard to all the promos. You don't run months and months of promos to intrigue the audience only to have them all just turn out to be "trash talk" that the guy doesn't end up backing up.
Well then, why aren't you complaining about Wade Barrett not winning? He did the exact same thing on Smackdown, except only making it clearer he was talking about winning the Royal Rumble.

Months & months of promos? they barely run for like 3 weeks, and every notable wrestler in the Rumble cuts a promo saying they're going to win, fuckign get over it, Jericho didn't win so what, I'd rather the guy who's busted his ass for the company for years get the shot than the guy who just came back a few weeks ago & hasn't been entertaining at all since returning.

Upset about that as well. Would have loved to see Mason Ryan or Ryback run over a few people. Not win obviously, but at least make their presence felt. Instead, we end up with NINE bullshit entries? I know there's always surprise filler entrants but NINE of them? 3 being the announcers?

I'm not even talking about your post. Everybody that is upset about Jericho losing is making it sound like Jericho vs. Punk at Mania simply can't happen. I'm openly mocking them for their stupidity.

I don't think they're concerned that Punk/Jericho won't happen, I just think no one understands what the hell all the build up was for with Jericho.

Everyone expected something HUGE and wound up getting nothing out of it all.

Agreed....Thank God I bought a stream online, and not through my local cable provider.

Shittiest rumble ever.

When Jericho came out at 29, I started fondling myself while thinking about glass shattering for number 30.

Nobody kills a hard on like Big Show.

I don't think they're concerned that Punk/Jericho won't happen, I just think no one understands what the hell all the build up was for with Jericho.

Everyone expected something HUGE and wound up getting nothing out of it all.

I said it made them sound like it. Didn't say whether they were or not.

Also I wasn't expecting anything huge from Y2J.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back