WWE Elimination Chamber 2012 - On the Road Again...

Are there any rules about, say, hijacking the ambulance and running your opponent over?

probably not, but Ambulances are a bitch to drive I imagine. If you fucked up on camera you'd be laughed at for years. I certainly wouldn't bother doing that. It's better to get your ass kicked than be laughed at in the locker room until the end of your career. Pain is fleeting and a wonderful excuse for opiates. Laughter is eternal.

Am I the only one bothered by how Kane never got his revenge on Mark Henry?

Yes? Okay then.

Well why would he need to do that? Henry didn't injure him. Kane left on his own accord. It was a self imposed exile. Michael Cole said it so that's the official history of the WWE now. I don't remember any broken leg, because there was no broken leg. Kane doesn't even know who Mark Henry is.

probably not, but Ambulances are a bitch to drive I imagine. If you fucked up on camera you'd be laughed at for years. I certainly wouldn't bother doing that. It's better to get your ass kicked than be laughed at in the locker room until the end of your career. Pain is fleeting and a wonderful excuse for opiates. Laughter is eternal.

That excuse has me concerned about your future as a pharmacist.

Why are they risking putting Cena through a table when he's been injured a fair amount in the past and he has the biggest match of his career in 6 weeks time?

Why are they risking putting Cena through a table when he's been injured a fair amount in the past and he has the biggest match of his career in 6 weeks time?

I'm pretty sure the table spot is fairly tame, despite looking very impressive.

Furthermore, Cena could get hurt doing anything. Shawn Michaels nearly had his career ended on a routine spot. The only way not to get hurt is not to wrestle.

I'm pretty sure the table spot is fairly tame, despite looking very impressive.

Furthermore, Cena could get hurt doing anything. Shawn Michaels nearly had his career ended on a routine spot. The only way not to get hurt is not to wrestle.

I know, but I just think the whole putting Cena in a risky match is a bit silly right now. I mean, he's fighting on top of an ambulance now ffs.

"A fight has broken out", says Booker T.

Can you tell me what it is they've been doing for the last 15 minutes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back