WWE Royal Rumble 2012 LD - Let's Get Ready to RUMMMMMMMBLLLLLLE!

I don't see the purpose of including Big Show at all, regardless of his number. That's about it, really.

At least he's one of the bigger names on the roster. Better than putting Slater or Kidd in there. Seeing as how the fantsy entries weren't an option who would be better?

At least he's one of the bigger names on the roster. Better than putting Slater or Kidd in there. Seeing as how the fantsy entries weren't an option who would be better?

At first I was saying Kane, but him being eliminated at all would probably kill some of his momentum. ...Probably still Kane.

I was disappointed with Big Show as I let my imagination run wild a bit. A few hours removed, I think it's a pretty decent choice for #30. There weren't many other realistic options.

I was disappointed with Big Show as I let my imagination run wild a bit. A few hours removed, I think it's a pretty decent choice for #30. There weren't many other realistic options.

Absolutely. During the rumble it's easy to get caught up in it and hope for someone like Lesnar. That's wishful thinking though. We can't blame WWE for not fulfilling some wild fantasy that they never hinted at. Bummer, no Lesnar but it's certainly not WWE failing to deliver or dropping the ball so to speak.

Absolutely. During the rumble it's easy to get caught up in it and hope for someone like Lesnar. That's wishful thinking though. We can't blame WWE for not fulfilling some wild fantasy that they never hinted at. Bummer, no Lesnar but it's certainly not WWE failing to deliver or dropping the ball so to speak.

Yeah, I felt deflated when Show's music hit, but it did make sense for the big guy to try and earn another shot at D-Bry's gold. Ugh. D-Bry. Silly, silly, contraction.

Side note: Anyone else do a bit of a sex wee when Kong came out?

So let me get this straight, the guy they built up to be a dark horse wins and in quite impressive fashion, but because he wasn't one of the two obvious winners, it sucks? However, had we seen either of the two favourites win, it would've been "pRedctBle"? On top of that, Jericho was supposed to do something amazing despite trolling the fuck out of people for 4 weeks, meaning the "End of the World..." stuff was always going to be an extention of that trolling.

Did I clear that up?

I defy any of you to defend the thought process for the booking of the Brodus Clay squash in the middle of a PPV. #30 could have been the Funkasaurus for the big man role and create an instant rivarly with Rhodes/Miz and one of the announcer spot be given to McIntyre to be elimination folder instead of the utterly pointless random squash.

It won't satisfy the fantasy hopers but it would at least be a fresh wrestler for the PPV and would not be out of place given the amount of airtime both of the wrestlers have been getting during the build up to the PPV.

It was a fun rumble initially but it went downhill and never recovered. I don't blame WWE for not fulfilling wild fantasies. I blame WWE for wasting the #30 spot on someone that had nobody excited about. If push come to shove most fans would rather have Kane do a double shift than Big Show for the #30 spot.

So let me get this straight, the guy they built up to be a dark horse wins and in quite impressive fashion, but because he wasn't one of the two obvious winners, it sucks? However, had we seen either of the two favourites win, it would've been "pRedctBle"? On top of that, Jericho was supposed to do something amazing despite trolling the fuck out of people for 4 weeks, meaning the "End of the World..." stuff was always going to be an extention of that trolling.

Did I clear that up?
Sheamus was always a favorite to win. Other than that though, I agree.

i think your right in a lot of thingss,im not saying that Sheamus winning is bad but a lot of hype is being build with jericho,and giving a title shot to Sheamus who in the last few months only is kicking ass to Jinder doesnt make sence at all.I would have given Cena or Ziggler the title shot then him.I just really missed shock moments and a few really shock wrestler come back like kevin nash or something like that.,not seeing how booker,cole,jerry and ricardo are fighting...no thanks

See I actually kinda liked that. Booker and King can still go okay in the ring and King still has never won the WWE title. Cole was there to put Kharma over face wise so she can challenge Beth. Everybody hates Cole, and a return is a good point to turn someone. I also like this because Kharma's involvement is good for the younger female audience. Having two daughters of my own I like it when they can look at the screen and seeing gals like Kharma and Beth doing the same things the men can.

I imagine the Sheamus/Jinder stuff was to build some heat behind Jinder and keep Sheamus relevant. If Khali is looking at a WM match I imagine for storyline purposes it's going to have to be Jinder. As far as Ricardo, I thought his entrance and everything was hilarious. I also think he served a good purpose in the match. He was in a spot that helped lighten the mood of the rumble and control the flow of it. I can totally understand what you missed, or wanted out of it all but I have to say that I myself think everyone served their purpose well. The Funkasaurus couldn't go into this match because losing it would kill his momentum. Come in at 30 and get tossed out immediately? Drew I woulda liked to have seen, but I was glad enough he was on the card.

On a side note, I really liked the way they played out Z-Ry's segs at the Rumble. I think I'm beginning to understand the route the E' is going with the broken back and I imagine we'll see the next chapter tonight. Afterall didn't H get removed because of an unsafe work environment?

At first I was saying Kane, but him being eliminated at all would probably kill some of his momentum. ...Probably still Kane.

Actually this was my only disappointment with the Rumble. I think a logical step to bring in Kane at 30 without ruining his momentum would've been to have Cena run in illegally and eliminate him for what he did to Ryder. Then the two could have brawled their way to the back and Kane could've kept his Rumble streak going.

Other than that I was happy with it, since I'm a huge Sheamus fan and this finally gives him something to do other than beat up on Jinder who can go back to jobbing to Khali now.

See I actually kinda liked that. Booker and King can still go okay in the ring and King still has never won the WWE title. Cole was there to put Kharma over face wise so she can challenge Beth. Everybody hates Cole, and a return is a good point to turn someone. I also like this because Kharma's involvement is good for the younger female audience. Having two daughters of my own I like it when they can look at the screen and seeing gals like Kharma and Beth doing the same things the men can.

I imagine the Sheamus/Jinder stuff was to build some heat behind Jinder and keep Sheamus relevant. If Khali is looking at a WM match I imagine for storyline purposes it's going to have to be Jinder. As far as Ricardo, I thought his entrance and everything was hilarious. I also think he served a good purpose in the match. He was in a spot that helped lighten the mood of the rumble and control the flow of it. I can totally understand what you missed, or wanted out of it all but I have to say that I myself think everyone served their purpose well. The Funkasaurus couldn't go into this match because losing it would kill his momentum. Come in at 30 and get tossed out immediately? Drew I woulda liked to have seen, but I was glad enough he was on the card.

On a side note, I really liked the way they played out Z-Ry's segs at the Rumble. I think I'm beginning to understand the route the E' is going with the broken back and I imagine we'll see the next chapter tonight. Afterall didn't H get removed because of an unsafe work environment?

i most say i liked those 2 also.Ricardo is fun to watch and its good that Karma is back.But there where wasnt any wow fight in all night.I just missed good fighting and really suprising moments.If i remember well it was Punk last year beginning the royal.Now that was fun to watch,for me the miz isnt a star and i really think he will never be that star who people are going to love.

Kane entering the Rumble would have made no sense. His entire purpose since coming back has been to get Cena to "embrace the hate." Entering the Rumble to try and get a title match at Wrestlemania doesn't exactly accomplish that goal. Remember when he returned he attacked Cena who did nothing instead of Mark Henry who put him out of action for a few months. His sole motivation right now is this thing with Cena, nothing else.

Wasn't a fan of this show. The matches were nothing to write home about, and the Rumble match nearly put me to sleep. Oh, except for Santino/Foley. That was fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back