• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Royal Rumble 2012 LD - Let's Get Ready to RUMMMMMMMBLLLLLLE!

FUNKY'S ON A ROLL
FUNKY'S ON A ROLL
FUNKY'S ON A ROLL
FUNKY'S ON A ROLL

SOMEBODY CALL MY MOMMA SOMEBODY CALL MY MOMMA

then Kharma's baby sits up like Undertaker and starts choking Miz out with the umbilical cord "MAH GOD MAH GOD UNDERTAKER'S THE FATHER"

1322508017754.gif

lolwut?

Hahahaha

Because the vast majority of people that post in the LD are fucking morons that are hell bent in being disappointed in whatever WWE does. No making the IWC happy...

No, more like some people don't like planning a night around an event and having it turn out to be a fucking joke.

I'm sorry that your money's pant size was effected? Anyway, Taker is basically retired, to give him another rumble win when he can't be a serious champion would be bad. Shawn is done, he said he was done and he said he didn't want to be like everyone else and come back after he was done. I respect that of the man. Triple H is currently playing the role of an unbiased corporate type, if he entered the rumble and won it, that would be a huge slap in the face. The Rock needs only be focused on Cena, nothing else.

It was the end of the world as we know it, just as Jericho said it was going to be. Be honest, going in most people expected an Orton win or a Jericho win. Sure, most of the other bigger names were longshotted but most of us had it in our gut that WWE was gonna give it to Jericho or Orton. In other words, the IWC was outsmarked by Chris Jericho.

Sheamus winning was a pleasant surprise, but not as exciting as the Jericho possibility to me. But, that said as I sit here typing and letting it sink in I have to admit being pleasantly surprised. The WWE did something I didn't expect and really elevated a "newer" star. Sheamus has a following, but isn't on the same plateau as Chris Jericho or Randy Orton. This Rumble win, and especially the way it was done helps to get the fella there. On the odd note, wouldn't it be ironic now to see the two guys bumped from last years card with the US title on the line headlining Wrestlefest with the World title on the line?

So, unlike the quoted poster here, I don't feel this was a waste of any money. In my book, Royal Rumble was a pretty good PPV.

i think your right in a lot of thingss,im not saying that Sheamus winning is bad but a lot of hype is being build with jericho,and giving a title shot to Sheamus who in the last few months only is kicking ass to Jinder doesnt make sence at all.I would have given Cena or Ziggler the title shot then him.I just really missed shock moments and a few really shock wrestler come back like kevin nash or something like that.,not seeing how booker,cole,jerry and ricardo are fighting...no thanks

Disappointed =/= hating.

The rumble match started off great but failed to take off. That is why I am disappointed.

Anybody know what the song playing in the background was during the Rocks promo? I know Cena's was the WM28 theme Machine Gun Kelly - Invincible, can't find out what the other was anywhere

So, why is no one defending Jericho's trolling now?

It was some of the most entertaining parts of Raw the past few weeks. At least I always got a good laugh out of it.

I thought this Rumble was a lot of fun. I had a few good laughs during it and it had some good action with a really finish. It had pretty much everything I'd want in a Rumble. I wanted Jericho to win, yes, but him not winning is not going to make me not enjoy the match. It was a fun match, and isn't wrestling supposed to be fun?

Ok, big guy.

I don't mind predictable at all, as long as it makes sense. I like being surprised, and I like Sheamus and think he'll be great in a title chase/run.

I just don't at all understand what the point of all the Jericho stuff was if THIS is what it led to. If it was all just him talking trash about how he was going to win, that's stupid.

The point was to get you to watch the show. It worked didn't it?

Some of you guys are too funny. Big Show was a big disappointment at 30? Since when has #30 been advertised as the return of a mega star? You need to realize that 2008 was a rare and special occurrence. It was a great moment but instead of remembering it as that you somehow have come to the conclusion that #30 should be a huge surprise every year because it happened once out of 25 times. You’re going to be disappointed every year unless you bring your own expectations back to reality. Guys like Lesnar and Michaels aren’t going to show up just because you allowed your imagination to convince yourself that it could happen. WWE never implied any kind of big surprise so you have only yourself to blame for your disappointment. Let me save you some disappointment for next year. Eddie Guerrero will not return from faking his own death to be #30.

Eddie Guerrero will not return from faking his own death to be #30.

Damn it Brain, have you got to ruin everything?

Have we got any hope that Chris Benoit faked it all with Kevin Sullivan and they'll return together and win the tag team championship?

Some of you guys are too funny. Big Show was a big disappointment at 30? Since when has #30 been advertised as the return of a mega star? You need to realize that 2008 was a rare and special occurrence. It was a great moment but instead of remembering it as that you somehow have come to the conclusion that #30 should be a huge surprise every year because it happened once out of 25 times. You’re going to be disappointed every year unless you bring your own expectations back to reality. Guys like Lesnar and Michaels aren’t going to show up just because you allowed your imagination to convince yourself that it could happen. WWE never implied any kind of big surprise so you have only yourself to blame for your disappointment. Let me save you some disappointment for next year. Eddie Guerrero will not return from faking his own death to be #30.

Still doesn't mean Big Show has to come in and eliminate Miz and Cody. Sheamus coulda done that. Shoulda done that, in fact

Damn it Brain, have you got to ruin everything?

Have we got any hope that Chris Benoit faked it all with Kevin Sullivan and they'll return together and win the tag team championship?

I'm sorry to spoil it. Benoit might come back after spending five years of building huge heel heat. Guerrero could come back too. After all he is a self proclaimed liar. "Remember when you all thought I was dead. I liiiied."

But only one can be #30.

Still doesn't mean Big Show has to come in and eliminate Miz and Cody. Sheamus coulda done that. Shoulda done that, in fact

What difference does it make?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back