WWE Elimination Chamber LD - Who's Going to WrestleMania?

Great pay per view. Well worth the money, it was predictable, but how could you honestly expect The Rock to actually wrestle.

Interesting to see what they do with Morrison next. hopefully Ziggler goes to RAW and starts a feud with Jomo

I understand where you coming from Dave, but Cena is WWE's top guy. Cena going for or defending a World Title at Mania over the years has become a given. I know Rock Vs Cena is the dream match everyone wanted to see, but the chances of that match actually happening were always VERY slim.

Don't get me wrong, I know he's the top guy, I fully expected him to win and face Miz at WM. Just would be nice to see someone else for 1 year. Cena still has plenty years left in him at being the top guy. Giving him a break for 1 year, would just be nice to see. Of course I know the dream match will not happen. That part was more a little sarcastic, I shoulda but that in italics.

Evan Bourne? I need to find the Joker picture with Not Sure If Serious on it.

Morrison is way above the MITB ad it should be given to someone who needs it like Evan Bourne.

Not+Sure+if+serious.jpg

I think it might and i am not getting the fuck out. It could very well happen like when Orton didn't have a fucking chance at WM24 but some how won.

That didn't end the show though did it? What match is going to end this show, huh? None of the other matches planned are as big as this Miz Cena match, so it'll have to end it, and WWE always ends on a feel good moment.

If Jeff Hardy can win the big one, Bourne can too. Just need to wear Joker make up and act all charismatic enigma-like.

About Bourne? Yes. Everything else? No. He is way above the MITB. Regarding Bourne btw, Never say never.

He's really not. his spots have stolen the show two PPVs in a row. You REALLY think that being in MITB match, where there are spots galore would be a bad thing? Hell, former WWE/WHCs have been in the match. Morrison's not bigger than Jericho or Punk.

Also, Even Bourne has got NOTHING on Justin Gabriel.

That didn't end the show though did it? What match is going to end this show, huh? None of the other matches planned are as big as this Miz Cena match, so it'll have to end it, and WWE always ends on a feel good moment.

HHH Vs Taker Streak Vs Career (If happens) say's hi.

If it doesn't happen then i agree with you.

He's really not. his spots have stolen the show two PPVs in a row. You REALLY think that being in MITB match, where there are spots galore would be a bad thing? Hell, former WWE/WHCs have been in the match. Morrison's not bigger than Jericho or Punk.

Also, Even Bourne has got NOTHING on Justin Gabriel.

Very true. Gabriel is definantly going places at least according to surces wrestlezone.com have spoken to.

Is this the longest thread ever yet?

Don't get me wrong, I know he's the top guy, I fully expected him to win and face Miz at WM. Just would be nice to see someone else for 1 year. Cena still has plenty years left in him at being the top guy. Giving him a break for 1 year, would just be nice to see.

There was a small part of me that was hoping for Rock VS Cena, but deep down inside, I knew it was never going to happen. Cena does have plenty of years left in him, and I'm sure WWE will change it up with him over the years. But he's still in his early 30's, so WWE has to get the best out of him now.

Of course I know the dream match will not happen. That part was more a little sarcastic, I shoulda but that in italics.

It's all good Dave:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back