WWE Elimination Chamber LD - Who's Going to WrestleMania?

I am insanely pissed beyond words. Incredibly pissed off. I want to throw my remote at my television right now.

Fuck John Cena. Fuck Rock being a special gust ref. Fuck the WWE.
Fucking hell, man.

What you're pissed because The Rock (who has retired from professional wrestling and hasn't wrestled in 7 years) isn't wrestling Cena? Dude, everyone would have loved it, but come on, it wasn't gonna happen.

And what, you wanted John Cena, the biggest star in the company today, to be OFF Mania? REALLY?! If Cena wasn't in the Title Match, where would he be? Tell me, please. NOWHERE. What, he'd be on the undercard? Money in the Bank? COME ON, he's JOHN FUCKING CENA.

Morrison will be in, and likely WIN Money In The Bank, and ultimately the WWE Title. Punk/Sheamus is feuding with Orton, and a Heel/Heel Title Match will never work at Mania.

Overall damn good show. I never thought I would reach the point where I would be actively cheering for John Morrison. Dude has raised his game up and deserves a shot in the near future.

Cena vs. Miz I guess is there big money maker, but I just can't help but think that it's going to play second fiddle to the Rock being involved.

I saw the same match when I went to the Bash 2009 live...The Rock is the only thing that will make that match watchable.

I don't remember that match too well, so I would have to watch it again. I'm still looking forward to the match at Mania, because it's going to be on the big stage, the WWE Championship is on the line, and The Miz has come a long way since 2009. There's a chance The Rock could be special guest ref, but as of right now, it's very unclear where this Cena/Rock stuff is going.

Good Lord I've lost a lot of respect for some of the people who I thought had half a fucking brain. If you thought anyone in the Chamber match had a shot at winning other than Cena, go get your fucking head examined. Christ.

Fucking hell, man.

What you're pissed because The Rock (who has retired from professional wrestling and hasn't wrestled in 7 years) isn't wrestling Cena? Dude, everyone would have loved it, but come on, it wasn't gonna happen.

And what, you wanted John Cena, the biggest star in the company today, to be OFF Mania? REALLY?! If Cena wasn't in the Title Match, where would he be? Tell me, please. NOWHERE. What, he'd be on the undercard? Money in the Bank? COME ON, he's JOHN FUCKING CENA.

Morrison will be in, and likely WIN Money In The Bank, and ultimately the WWE Title. Punk/Sheamus is feuding with Orton, and a Heel/Heel Title Match will never work at Mania.

Listen to this man here folks. He knows what he's talking about.

That was a fun show. Christian's back, which is nice. Was hoping for a Morrison win so we'd get Rock/Cena at Mania, but Miz/Cena is good too and maybe Rock will be a special enforcer.

Overall I'd say it was a B show. Some good, some not so good, but a lot of fun.

What the fuck was bad about it?

Fucking hell, man.

Yes, naturally I'm more of a pessimistic realist but can't a man dream?

I can't believe how many haters there are for this show. I'd give it nothing short of an A-, and that's me being lenient. I honestly think that show deserves an A. The only thing that I didn't like was the whole Kelly Kelly thing, everything else was perfect.

This was fun. Hopefully be here for the big one, fun for my first LD. I just feel sorry for Morrison's knee, why did he have to keep landing on THAT knee, hope he can compete.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick of seeing Cena fight for the belt at WM. What is this now like 5-6 years in a row? Winning all but once? I'm a Cena fan, but enough is enough, give him a year off for challenging for the title at Mania.

Cena shock us all and give up your title shot and challenge The Rock!!

I understand where you coming from Dave, but Cena is WWE's top guy. Cena going for or defending a World Title at Mania over the years has become a given. I know Rock Vs Cena is the dream match everyone wanted to see, but the chances of that match actually happening were always VERY slim.

Hell to the no, and I was the only guy in the LD pulling for Rey-Rey.

Not the biggest fan of both but besides the ridiculous spiderman thing whatever Morrison did Rey did it too, and was much better at them. But hey I am just the minority here not on the Morrison bandwagon...yet. ;)

I won't say anything untill after The Miz Vs Cena match if Cena wins i will be fucking pissed off because Cena has had enough "Wrestlemania Moments" 5 to be exact and now its his 7th World/WWE title match in a row its getting over the top now come on Austin was in the main event for 98,99,01 for the title. Cena has also had more World/WWE title matches at Mania than Hulk FUCKING Hogan now. WHAT.THE.MOTHER.FUCKING.FUCK.

What the fuck was bad about it?

A lot of it felt really low energy to me. I know that's a paradox with the exciting EC matches and all, but it just felt like this was just a filler show, since everything expected happened.

nice to see Christian back, and Trish on Tough Enough, though,

Not the biggest fan of both but besides the ridiculous spiderman thing whatever Morrison did Rey did it too, and was much better at them. But hey I am just the minority here not on the Morrison bandwagon...yet. ;)

Rey had to have Wade Barrett holding him there while he scrambled about. John Morrison climbed the fucking roof.

I think this show was at least A-, Chamber matches were awesome even those Cena won but who really didnt expect that to happen. Morrison was pure money, Punk is now the one of the greatest heels of all time, Lawler put on a great show for being 61 same age as Flair i might add.

Anyways if HHH and Taker are going to wrestle in career vs streak match i have no doubt that will be the real Main Event of WM 27.

I won't say anything untill after The Miz Vs Cena match if Cena wins i will be fucking pissed off because Cena has had enough "Wrestlemania Moments" 5 to be exact and now its his 7th World/WWE title match in a row its getting over the top now come on Austin was in the main event for 98,99,01 for the title. Cena has also had more World/WWE title matches at Mania than Hulk FUCKING Hogan now. WHAT.THE.MOTHER.FUCKING.FUCK.

I have somebody on the phone who wants to speak to you. His name is HHH and he wants to me to tell you that he has had eight matches for the title.

Morrison is way above the MITB ad it should be given to someone who needs it like Evan Bourne.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back