WWE Elimination Chamber LD - Who's Going to WrestleMania?

People are idiots. Rock was never going to wrestle at Mania, Morrison was never going to main event, it was always going to to be Cena vs. Miz. It's a fitting main event.

Well, who didn't see that coming? And for a moment, I thought the WWE might try to surprise us.

When will I learn?

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick of seeing Cena fight for the belt at WM. What is this now like 5-6 years in a row? Winning all but once? I'm a Cena fan, but enough is enough, give him a year off for challenging for the title at Mania.

Cena shock us all and give up your title shot and challenge The Rock!!

Excellent show. As always, I was pulling for a big Morrison win, but his time will come. Both chambers were very good, and the Road to WrestleMania should be an interesting one.

John Morrison has been, quite literally, elevated tonight. The most sensible choice won and there was some classic CM Punk tomfoolery.

Fuck yes Samuel. If they don't finally pull the trigger on Morrison as a main eventer after THAT, I'm not sure they ever will.

Great match elevated to fan-fucking-tastic because of the work of Cena, Punk, and Morrison towards the end.

Not sure yet, ****-****¼ definitely but I'm not quite sure yet, might have to re-watch it as I may have missed about a minute of the entire match at the start.

That was a fun show. Christian's back, which is nice. Was hoping for a Morrison win so we'd get Rock/Cena at Mania, but Miz/Cena is good too and maybe Rock will be a special enforcer.

Overall I'd say it was a B show. Some good, some not so good, but a lot of fun.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick of seeing Cena fight for the belt at WM. What is this now like 5-6 years in a row? Winning all but once? I'm a Cena fan, but enough is enough, give him a year off for challenging for the title at Mania.

Cena shock us all and give up your title shot and challenge The Rock!!

Its actually the 7th in a row Cena will wrestle for one of the titles.

Well worth staying up for. Both Elimination Chamber matches were excellent and Del Rio/Kingston was a superb opening contest. Quite excited for Raw now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back