WWE Royal Rumble 2012 LD - Let's Get Ready to RUMMMMMMMBLLLLLLE!

Why does everyone keep saying this makes no sense with Jericho's promo? He teased something that had to do with him winning the Rumble. Lots of people claim they will win the RUmble and fail. Theres nothing wrong with it.

The whole Jericho thing now makes no sense.. the promo's ofhis return, then no promo's when he returns, then saying the end of the world as we know it.. all have fallen flat, whats the angle with all this??

Gratz to Shaemus I guess this means that Bryan is turning heel?

From the main site:
"After speaking with sources, WZ can now confirm that Skip Sheffield will be a part of the Royal Rumble match as "Ryback." Sheffield has been appearing in WWE dark matches under that charatcer."

"Kofi Kingston and Brodus Clay are the two names that are being decided on to be number 2 in the Royal Rumble match and start with The Miz."

NOPE!

Why does everyone keep saying this makes no sense with Jericho's promo? He teased something that had to do with him winning the Rumble. Lots of people claim they will win the RUmble and fail. Theres nothing wrong with it.

It makes no sense because it wasn't just him claiming to win the rumble. It was weeks and weeks of cryptic promos, followed by weeks and weeks of "trolling". It was built up to be something HUGE for him, and it turned out to be absolutely nothing.

I worry about Sheamus vs Bryan. They really didn't show much chemistry last year. Maybe with the heel/face alignment switched it will be better.

It makes no sense because it wasn't just him claiming to win the rumble. It was weeks and weeks of cryptic promos, followed by weeks and weeks of "trolling". It was built up to be something HUGE for him, and it turned out to be absolutely nothing.

Did Jericho get fired while I wasn't looking? If not, then chill out and let it unfold. Plans change, timings change. I'm sure Jericho will still by doing something come Wrestlemania time.

One option I did see that I wouldn't mind is a fatal four way with Sheamus vs Barrett vs Orton vs Bryan for the WHC. Maybe even elimination style.

Seems appropriate unless they're just gonna drop the Sheamus/Barrett thing that's been going on

As if this was the only way Jericho could face Punk at Mania. :rolleyes:

It's not the only way he could face Punk, Undertaker, or Unify the titles. But SOMETHING had to happen with regard to all the promos. You don't run months and months of promos to intrigue the audience only to have them all just turn out to be "trash talk" that the guy doesn't end up backing up.

THIS x1000

And Sheamus winning is nice, since I said that in the WZPC.

It's not the only way he could face Punk, Undertaker, or Unify the titles. But SOMETHING had to happen with regard to all the promos. You don't run months and months of promos to intrigue the audience only to have them all just turn out to be "trash talk" that the guy doesn't end up backing up.

I'm not even talking about your post. Everybody that is upset about Jericho losing is making it sound like Jericho vs. Punk at Mania simply can't happen. I'm openly mocking them for their stupidity.

I can't win. When I'm pissed about Jericho trolling, everyone is in love with how brilliant it is. Now that I buy into it and see how great he was tonight, everyone is pissy about it. I'm just not cool anymore, it seems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back