• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW & Tough Enough LD 5/23/2011 - Running Over Little Jimmy for that Parking Spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy strikes me as the guy that's strong and silent. That doesn't mean he doesn't need to learn how to talk but at the same time it's not something that he's going to be pressured on a lot.

Christina's promo was terrible, and the look on Rock's face was priceless. But of course DeMott just shrugs it off. It's really not entertaining watchimg him play favorites with her constantly.
Trish is just as bad, if not worse.

Andy was not good at all. AJ is surprising me here. I think Christina is gone. Unless they give her a break because of the injury

I thought Andy was good actually. He seems like he has the real fuel and emotion in him. Those sorts of people, they only need the right way to tap into that emotion and they can turn great. Toning it up would have done him a lot of good because I thought he was still good. AJ took it and flew with it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back