WWE RAW & Tough Enough LD 5/23/2011 - Running Over Little Jimmy for that Parking Spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rock really gets treated unfairly for his in ring skills. He's one of the best talkers ever and his in ring abilities are overlooked which is a shame because he's incredibly good inside the ring also.

Luke's the only guy here worth a shit. Just give him the show already.

Christina.....see two things here. 1, girls don't talk for two minutes. 2, there comes a point where believablity comes into play. The visual hurts it a lot.

Better than her sister. But that's not hard. I don't think I've seen anyone less comfortable on the mic than Alicia Fox.

Christina.....see two things here. 1, girls don't talk for two minutes. 2, there comes a point where believablity comes into play. The visual hurts it a lot.
yeah. It also hurts that she was terrible.

If AJ doesn't totally suck, I think she might go home this week. She has simply absolutely no charisma.

Andy, Luke, and Jeremiah should be the final 3, and I can see Luke or Andy winning.

Christina's promo was terrible, and the look on Rock's face was priceless. But of course DeMott just shrugs it off. It's really not entertaining watchimg him play favorites with her constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back