• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW & Tough Enough LD 5/23/2011 - Running Over Little Jimmy for that Parking Spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still fail to see how that was AJ's fault.

It wasn't at all. They just needed someone to blame since Christina is their favorite and they don't give a shit about AJ.

Fuck this girl. She didn't know wrestling existed six months. So of course she'll wind up winning or some shit.

The more I watch Lance Storm's World of Hurt, the more I realize how fucking awful DeMott and his crew are as trainers.

The more I watch Lance Storm's World of Hurt, the more I realize how fucking awful DeMott and his crew are as trainers.
damn straight. World of Hurt is fucking awesome

Where are you watching the show at? I saw the first 2 on Youtube, but not the rest.

To be fair, they have people that can coach them up on basics like looking the right way and what to say.

Jeremiah's accent can help him a lot. Something unique like that is something you can't teach. It's catchy.

damn straight. World of Hurt is fucking awesome

Where are you watching the show at? I saw the first 2 on Youtube, but not the rest.

The third episode just got uploaded online like two days ago, so it's probably on YouTube by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back