WWE RAW & Tough Enough LD 5/23/2011 - Running Over Little Jimmy for that Parking Spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meeting Randy Orton was the greatest experience I've ever had. Oh come on!! Admit it. He's as dry as sandpaper. Seriously if people think he's boring in a ring, good GOD.

yeah, ummm, did anyone see the mother talking for her kid during the That's What I Am DVD signing? That kids gonna get bullied even more now because of that...

why should R-Truth, who's heel turn is build exclusively on his mic-work, be given a Manger, who's purpose is to get their client over verbally (usually because the guy they are managing can't do it on their own)?

Well, i'd say both HHH and Shawn Michaels needed no one to help them on the microphone, yet they still had a manager in Rick Rude. I think it would help make Truth a legit threat for the title at the PPV, if he has Hart in his corner. Otherwise, who really thinks that he's going to win against Cena.

Not that he's going to anyway.

Big Show's injury selling is the funniest thing ever. Plus they tried to drive away with his hand, that's clever, can't punch without a hand.

Reactions: .
Fakest looking segment ever. Show sold Swagger's ankle lock more.

Limo-Explosion.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back