WWE RAW & Tough Enough LD 5/23/2011 - Running Over Little Jimmy for that Parking Spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they can spend 20 minutes on Show crying and limping, they have no excuse not to have an awesome tribute to Macho Man

So we ca assume that at a live event or something Show got injured so they had to lose the titles. I wish they lost them to Hawkins and Ryder :(

Hot RAW crowd tonight, everyone in there looks like a die-hard wrestling fan. Great to see an enthused audience

I like the way in WWE people don't hang around the locker rooms, they all just stand there in full costume even when they aren't competing in the hallways talking in single file so people can get past. It's so thoughtful, and weird.

So we ca assume that at a live event or something Show got injured so they had to lose the titles. I wish they lost them to Hawkins and Ryder :(
You mean at a live event between the PPV Last Night he wrestled at and the TV show tonight? Not every injury angle needs to be used to mask a legit injury.

And is it just me, or does it look like Evan Air Bourne and Jack Swagger could be building something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back