WWE RAW & Tough Enough LD 5/23/2011 - Running Over Little Jimmy for that Parking Spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the reports of managers making a comeback, any chance whatsoever of Bret screwing Cena/Rey and helping Truth win, becoming his manager?

I don't care what anyone says about Truth being "terrible" on the mic in the WWE threads, the concept behind this heel is brilliant and incredibly entertaining. An insecure guy who demands to be taken seriously but people will always feel he's a joke. The hottest heel on RAW right now without question

'Cause lord knows that Corre-Big Show/Kane feud was just SO AWESOME that we have to do it all over again with the New Nexus.

Just throw away the fucking tag titles. Seriously, they mean nothing anymore. Put them out of their misery like the Cruiserweight title before it. If they're not even going to put any effort into the division at all, I'd rather it not even exist.

With all the reports of managers making a comeback, any chance whatsoever of Bret screwing Cena/Rey and helping Truth win, becoming his manager?

I doubt it. Managers are mostly used as a mouthpiece, and of all people R-Truth definately doesn't need anyone to talk for him at this point.

Just thought id stop in and say... im really impressed with R-Truth as a heel, and the fact he has no music just that little thing at the beginning when he enters is awesome... and wtf.. that was great I want my son back!?!?! have a good night everyone!

That Capitol Punishment poster just looks more and more racist every time I see it.

'Cause lord knows that Corre-Big Show/Kane feud was just SO AWESOME that we have to do it all over again with the New Nexus.

Just throw away the fucking tag titles. Seriously, they mean nothing anymore. Put them out of their misery like the Cruiserweight title before it. If they're not even going to put any effort into the division at all, I'd rather it not even exist.

FUCK YES HE WAS AWESOME HE LIKE, TOTALLY PUNCHED THEM ALL AND SHIT DIDNT YOU SEE

why should R-Truth, who's heel turn is build exclusively on his mic-work, be given a Manger, who's purpose is to get their client over verbally (usually because the guy they are managing can't do it on their own)?

That was hilarious.

Orton threatening to go to the papers is because he thinks a teacher might be gay and will go to the papers unless he's fired because he doesn't like the idea of a gay teacher. But yeah DOWN WITH BULLYING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back