WWE Raw LD Is Probably Not Getting Into The LD Hall Of Fame on 3/22

Fuck Kozlov. He isn't even an entertaining jobber. Funaki is at least made of pure awesome and win.

I'm seriously going to be surprised if Koslov wins tonight, but who knows - they've been throwing us all kinds of weird swerves lately. I barely remember this guy. He used to headbutt people, right?

This is concerning the MITB match at WM. It's under a spoiler tag for a reason. Don't click if you don't want to be spoiled.

Seriously, what if Beth Phoenix wins? Or at least gets some actual ring time?

This is concerning the MITB match at WM. It's under a spoiler tag for a reason. Don't click if you don't want to be spoiled.

Seriously, what if Beth Phoenix wins? Or at least gets some actual ring time?

She's going to win and cash it in on Edge right after he wins. Then she'll challenge Batista the next day on RAW and unify the titles to become the NEW Undisputed Champion. I have a reliable source.

She's going to win and cash it in on Edge right after he wins. Then she'll challenge Batista the next day on RAW and unify the titles to become the NEW Undisputed Champion. I have a reliable source.

I...can't tell if you're kidding or not.

Good Lord, Jack Swagger may have ended any chance of a WWE career with that commentary. As Charles Barkley would say, that was turrable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back