• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Raw LD Is Getting A Stone Cold Stunner No Matter What on 3/15

Raw was definitely the better show this week I'll have to admit. Scott Hall vs. Kevin Nash can't top Michaels and Jericho or even the divas sadly. It would be nice to see Austin involved in Mania this year. He doesn't need to be but it would be cool to see.

Raw was definitely the better show this week I'll have to admit. Scott Hall vs. Kevin Nash can't top Michaels and Jericho or even the divas sadly. It would be nice to see Austin involved in Mania this year. He doesn't need to be but it would be cool to see.

As I said earlier, Austin would take away from the fact that it's Vince v Bret. The way Austin was guest host tonight was perfect.

Wow. If you want to talk about a perfect episode of Wrestling, Monday Night Raw fucking delivered. Absolutely terrific show, perfectly built up Wrestlemania. Just amazing.

It was only missing one thing---good wrestling with a clean finish.

Having followed none of the discussion about Bret vs. Vince (I frankly don't trust any of your opinions), I marked hard for that segment. Well played, WWE.

It was only missing one thing---good wrestling with a clean finish.

Nothing wrong with the heel jericho walking out on HBK, considering it's two weeks away from a big title match.

Also, the young gunz beat the hell out of Orton and Triple H, making statements for mania. Nothing wrong with that either.

But if it was a "perfect" show, it wouldn't have needed to do those two things Shocky.

Great show regardless. I was fucking pissed the way they ended all of the Wrestlemania rematches though, we can't get a single clean finish? It's not like all of these guys are facing each other at Mania.

They definitely could've used alot more Austin though. And how the FUCK did no one get a stunner? Or atleast a damn beer bath?

Perfect show in the sense that it did what it was supposed to do, get people pumped for Mania. Everything advanced the storylines perfectly last night.

Also the Austin Stunner would have been too much. The moment was about Bret last night, and the Brass probably realized a Stunner would have taken away from the Leg Angle.

Not sure how distracting the opponent equals a clean win Sir Cocostein.

Batista never involved himself physically.

Okay, you caught me. I just REALLY want to say Big Show is getting clean wins over main eventers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back