• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW LD 3/7/2011 - Will the Rattlesnake Have Tiger Blood Flowing?

Anyone else thought that one of Miz's dream when he was aspiring to be a wrestler to use the People's Elbow on Raw?

Wished Cena's promo had more edgy material like his promo 2 weeks ago had. I suppose it was decent, however, but can a promo like that really upset the Rock again? Or make him want to come back for RAW one more time and make a counter-promo? Doesn't seem like it. I also don't see how that was really a "final KO", I was expecting Cena to make a promo more intense and talk about how the Rock left the fans but all he did was crack jones (but funny, yes). It was a disappointing promo to me, personally. I can understand how everyone loves it though

Can't wait for The Rock/Cena confrontation. It will draw HUGE numbers and will be a historic moment.

These promos on RAW lately make me wish once i've done my wrestling training and become a wrestler i can have an ounce of promo skills that Cena, Rock, Austin and Miz have all rolled into one. Being able to get people to react to the promos they do is hard work.

Not as good as his first but still good. I liked it better than Rock's last week.

Cena was great right there. Not as good as his first rap against the Rock, but the pearl necklace line and the shirt was hilarious.
no, you can't say that shit, or else everyone will shit on you.
I want to see Cena win at Wrestlemania... but how great would it be if Cena loses at Mania because he gets too devoured by his feud with The Rock? That would be wild. I still want Cena to win, but that would be good storytelling by the WWE.
That would fucking suck. It would again overshadow Miz. Miz should win at Mania, but to blame it on The Rock would be bad for his character.

And X, you completely bombed the end of the RAW review. Nowhere is there anything about Miz completely owning Cena physically, and Rock verbally. Not to mention the whole show being really good, as supposed to just in the middle.

no, you can't say that shit, or else everyone will shit on you.

That would fucking suck. It would again overshadow Miz. Miz should win at Mania, but to blame it on The Rock would be bad for his character.

And X, you completely bombed the end of the RAW review. Nowhere is there anything about Miz completely owning Cena physically, and Rock verbally. Not to mention the whole show being really good, as supposed to just in the middle.

I'm used to having the world against me and being right at the end of it. And having people rip off my ideas but what the hell.

I'm used to having the world against me and being right at the end of it. And having people rip off my ideas but what the hell.
yeah, I've noticed that. And I've noticed you've been right more often then not. And at least your review this week was complete...

I'm still pissed over getting shit on for not jizzing at Rocks promo last week (and getting shit on for pretty much any fucking thing I say here), just because it's Dwayne Johnson. It's fucks like those people that ruin wrestling.

And just in case people are wondering, it's 2-0 Cena. Cena won week 1 A+ to A, and week 2 B to C-. Or for you star marks, ****1/2 to **** and ***1/2 to **3/4.

Don't know if anyone else noticed but lately WWE is using a thing they used to do in 97 and have the 1st hour be a family friendly hour and the 2nd hour they would push the envolope (A little in 2011 case 1997's 2nd hour pushed the envolope a lot more)

Don't know if anyone else can see this but hell i love the idea hope they keep doing this.

yeah, I've noticed that. And I've noticed you've been right more often then not. And at least your review this week was complete...

I'm still pissed over getting shit on for not jizzing at Rocks promo last week (and getting shit on for pretty much any fucking thing I say here), just because it's Dwayne Johnson. It's fucks like those people that ruin wrestling.

And just in case people are wondering, it's 2-0 Cena. Cena won week 1 A+ to A, and week 2 B to C-. Or for you star marks, ****1/2 to **** and ***1/2 to **3/4.

crying_baby.jpg

Don't know if anyone else noticed but lately WWE is using a thing they used to do in 97 and have the 1st hour be a family friendly hour and the 2nd hour they would push the envolope (A little in 2011 case 1997's 2nd hour pushed the envolope a lot more)

Don't know if anyone else can see this but hell i love the idea hope they keep doing this.

That idea i like quite a bit.

Yes X, you got your's up first. I got the end of the show in it.

So did I. The only thing I didn't include in my review was that Miz gave Cena the People's Elbow, but I just edited that in.

Yeah I know, I couldn't wait for the show to end. JUST LET ME HAVE THIS ONE VICTORY DAMNIT! I NEED THIS MAN! I NEED THIS!

Don't worry you'll continue to beat me likely always with speed, I usually do a quick read-over of my review before I actually post it but I skipped that tonight.

Now, back to Shinya Hashimoto murdering people with his feet.

*stupid fucking picture of crying baby removed
and you can just take your penis, chop it off, and shove it deep inside your anus.

I seriously don't give a shit what you think. I'm allowed to be sick of getting shit on for virtually any fucking thing I say. So fuck you, and fuck everyone else. If you don't like it, then don't fucking reply. No need to make a wise-ass comment, especially one that doesn't drive the conversation at hand (tonights RAW) at all.

:rolleyes:

Ahhh boo fucking hoo, people disagreed with you last week shut the fuck up and get the fuck over it

Reactions: X
And having people rip off my ideas but what the hell.

I sincerely hope that was not directed at me.

And Stormtrooper, I didn't include the exact words Miz said or anything because it wasn't anything special. He called the Rock out and said he's tired of being disrespected. Does that not describe the exact events that took place? Besides, I'm writing a review, not a word-for-word play-by-play report.

And at least your review this week was complete...

Again, sincerely hope that wasn't directed at me. Because my review certainly was complete.

and you can just take your penis, chop it off, and shove it deep inside your anus.

I seriously don't give a shit what you think. I'm allowed to be sick of getting shit on for virtually any fucking thing I say. So fuck you, and fuck everyone else. If you don't like it, then don't fucking reply. No need to make a wise-ass comment, especially one that doesn't drive the conversation at hand (tonights RAW) at all.
Coming from someone who does get shit on for just about everything I say Shut up and deal with and or ignore it.

That's a whole lot of mad.

Raw was awesome. But Cena's rap sucked tonight. The only thing that made me laugh was the shirt, whoever wrote the freestyle from two weeks ago was much better.

Meh, I've seen worse, especially directed at me. He's just another guy with an unfounded ego who gets butthurt when people call him out for being wrong. He'll either going on an angry flaming rampage and go to prison, lose the stupid ego, or disappear.

It's a whole lot of butt hurt. He did it to me in the Sports Bar.

Solid Raw tonight. Enjoyed the furthering of the Punk/Orton feud and the taking out of the members. Plus I loved the Stone Cold segment. Hilarious to hear Cole sound like such a whiny bitch.

Meh, I've seen worse, especially directed at me. He's just another guy with an unfounded ego who gets butthurt when people call him out for being wrong. He'll either going on an angry flaming rampage and go to prison, lose the stupid ego, or disappear.

What's funny is that he thinks that people were arguing with him because he thought Cena's promos were better, which wasn't the case at all, people were arguing with him cause he made that stupid fucking claim that

A.) the Rock didn't give a shit about the fans

B.) Rock owes us something

C.)Rock sold out and turned his back on the fans

None of which is even remotely fucking true

"People shitting on him" had nothing to do with him liking Cena's promos better at fucking all

What's funny is that he thinks that people were arguing with him because he thought Cena's promos were better, which wasn't the case at all, people were arguing with him cause he made that stupid fucking claim that

A.) the Rock didn't give a shit about the fans

B.) Rock owes us something

C.)Rock sold out and turned his back on the fans

None of which is even remotely fucking true

"People shitting on him" had nothing to do with him liking Cena's promos better at fucking all

I love your signature. It makes me happy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back