WWE RAW LD 3/7/2011 - Will the Rattlesnake Have Tiger Blood Flowing?

Have you watched it again since last RAW? I was with you in the beginning, but after watching the promo again I actually thought it was pretty good, a solid B+ promo.
Yes, I saw it a bunch of times. It grew from total shit that dragged on way to long to just an OK promo at best, and shit for his standards.

1. Cena's 2nd outing wasn't as good as his first. Wasn't shit, but wasn't great.
2. Miz is a liar.

I'm not gonna lie, it didnt have the energy or flow of Cena's first promo, but that was still awesome. I dug the yaba daba disgrace line as well as the I Bring It Via Satellite t-shirt, and the pearl necklace line was soooo outta left field that it was hilarious.

Rock's promos since he came back have had the same simple issue:

He does a lot of talking, but doesn't really say much, if anything at all.

Cena was great right there. Not as good as his first rap against the Rock, but the pearl necklace line and the shirt was hilarious.

I want to see Cena win at Wrestlemania... but how great would it be if Cena loses at Mania because he gets too devoured by his feud with The Rock? That would be wild. I still want Cena to win, but that would be good storytelling by the WWE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back