• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW LD 3/7/2011 - Will the Rattlesnake Have Tiger Blood Flowing?

:rolleyes:

Ahhh boo fucking hoo, people disagreed with you last week shut the fuck up and get the fuck over it
I'd be over that, however when assholes refuse to objectively look at something (like they did with what I said with Rocks promo last week), then I get shit on with virtually everything I post I have every fucking right to be pissed.
And Stormtrooper, I didn't include the exact words Miz said or anything because it wasn't anything special. He called the Rock out and said he's tired of being disrespected. Does that not describe the exact events that took place? Besides, I'm writing a review, not a word-for-word play-by-play report.

Again, sincerely hope that wasn't directed at me. Because my review certainly was complete.
Actually, you posted it before RAW went off the air. That would mean it's hardly complete. Not to mention you omitted the single best part of Miz's assault (the People's Elbow). And all you said was he was "disrespected for the last time." That's not all he said, so yes, it was pretty bare-bones and shit. You explained a bunch of what Cena rapped (like the "I Bring It Via Satellite" and Pearl Necklace, so why did you do it to Miz? Oh yeah, I get it, it's cause you spent the whole LD shitting on The Miz.

That's a whole lot of mad.
And that's a whole lot of I don't give a fuck what you think. Again, I have a right to be mad.

I'd be over that, however when assholes refuse to objectively look at something (like they did with what I said with Rocks promo last week), then I get shit on with virtually everything I post I have every fucking right to be pissed.

Actually, you posted it before RAW went off the air. That would mean it's hardly complete. Not to mention you omitted the single best part of Miz's assault (the People's Elbow). And all you said was he was "disrespected for the last time." That's not all he said, so yes, it was pretty bare-bones and shit. You explained a bunch of what Cena rapped (like the "I Bring It Via Satellite" and Pearl Necklace, so why did you do it to Miz? Oh yeah, I get it, it's cause you spent the whole LD shitting on The Miz.

And that's a whole lot of I don't give a fuck what you think. Again, I have a right to be mad.
Ignoring the subject matter is this how I come off?

I never really knew just how annoying as fuck it really is.

Meh, I've seen worse, especially directed at me. He's just another guy with an unfounded ego who gets butthurt when people call him out for being wrong. He'll either going on an angry flaming rampage and go to prison, lose the stupid ego, or disappear.
Actually, I'm hardly butthurt. What I am is tired of the bullshit by some people.
It's a whole lot of butt hurt. He did it to me in the Sports Bar.
Actually, you did it to me, but that's a different story.

What's funny is that he thinks that people were arguing with him because he thought Cena's promos were better, which wasn't the case at all, people were arguing with him cause he made that stupid fucking claim that

A.) the Rock didn't give a shit about the fans

B.) Rock owes us something

C.)Rock sold out and turned his back on the fans

None of which is even remotely fucking true

"People shitting on him" had nothing to do with him liking Cena's promos better at fucking all
A) Actually, what I said was the basis of the whole feud. Rock SAYS he loves the fans, while ignoring them for the better part of 7 years. Cena SHOWS it by being there every week (even while filming movies).

B) I never said he OWES us something. I said if he loved the fans, he'd actually show up, much like Austin has done.

C) by not showing up for the better part of 7 years, and pretty much completely shunning the fans, I'd say he turned his back on them.

And yes, people were shitting on my not jizzing all over the promo last week, dumbass.

He use to do it in the NFL LDs every fucking week too
Actually, what I did was reply to morons who didn't know what they were talking about. But whatever, you clearly are becoming one of those, so what the fuck ever.

Ignoring the subject matter is this how I come off?

I never really knew just how annoying as fuck it really is.
so it's "annoying as fuck" to have a fucking opinion, and not like being shit on?

Dude, I've been the only person on here to NOT shit on you. You do realize that, right? Glad to see that being reciprocated........

Fuck off, man.

Meh, the more he posts like a whiny bitch the more people are going to continue to give him shit, seriously it was a debate that happened after Raw went off the air a fucking week ago, how the fuck is he still holding on to that, I literally forgot about it till he decided to bring it up again tonight, not to mention it's pretty fucking sad that a debate over wrestling on a wrestling forum could piss someone off so much that they are still angry about it a fucking week later

so it's "annoying as fuck" to have a fucking opinion, and not like being shit on?
No, it' sall the whining and bitching that's annoying as fuck.
Dude, I've been the only person on here to NOT shit on you. You do realize that, right? Glad to see that being reciprocated........
IC, D-Man, NorcAL, Sly, KB, X, Theo, The Natural, LSN, Awesome. Need I go on.
Fuck off, man.
maybe, but don't hold your breath.

Actually, I'm hardly butthurt. What I am is tired of the bullshit by some people.

A) Actually, what I said was the basis of the whole feud. Rock SAYS he loves the fans, while ignoring them for the better part of 7 years. Cena SHOWS it by being there every week (even while filming movies).

B) I never said he OWES us something. I said if he loved the fans, he'd actually show up, much like Austin has done.

C) by not showing up for the better part of 7 years, and pretty much completely shunning the fans, I'd say he turned his back on them.

And yes, people were shitting on my not jizzing all over the promo last week, dumbass.

Like I said, it's an ego thing with you. There were plenty of people who didn't like the promo, but since people disagreed with you, it became everyone shitting on you.

Wow ST, I love how you think you're the only mother fucker on earth that knows anything about everything, clearly everybody here that disagree's with you is a fucking moron, seriously get the fuck over yourself, you're just coming off as an annoying pathetic little asshole now

Try arguing Jets-Patriots with Stormtrooper. You'll end up wanting to bang your fucking head against the wall.

Actually, you did it to me, but that's a different story.

Correction, you were the one to (lightly) flame me and say fuck you and call me an asshole. So you were indeed the one that did the same thing to me as you did with Thriller.

It wasn't a shit promo either. You were saying it was a bad promo when it wasn't.

Oh and I guess someone needs to say it. VINTAGE STORMTROOPER!

Try arguing Jets-Patriots with Stormtrooper. You'll end up wanting to bang your fucking head against the wall.

Or say anything remotely even close to negative about the Jets. He'll argue his ass off with you. A little too passionate about the jets for your own good, stormtrooper (lol)

Meh, the more he posts like a whiny bitch the more people are going to continue to give him shit, seriously it was a debate that happened after Raw went off the air a fucking week ago, how the fuck is he still holding on to that, I literally forgot about it till he decided to bring it up again tonight, not to mention it's pretty fucking sad that a debate over wrestling on a wrestling forum could piss someone off so much that they are still angry about it a fucking week later
You fail so fucking bad here it isn't funny.

What I said I'm pissed about is that virtually everything I have said here this past week ("coincidentally" since I didn't like Rocks promo) has been shit on. THAT'S WHAT I'M PISSED ABOUT.

Oh, and honestly, the whole pissed off thing doesn't escape the forum. I'm pissed off here, but it's not like I'm losing sleep over it or anything.

Like I said, it's an ego thing with you. There were plenty of people who didn't like the promo, but since people disagreed with you, it became everyone shitting on you.
Yes, there were plenty of people who didn't like the promo, because IT WASN'T AS GOOD AS PEOPLE MADE IT OUT TO BE.

But more importantly, I was pissed over the fact that people were giving me SHIT for it. Basically calling me a fucking moron for not loving it. It wasn't about anything other then that. I didn't like the promo, and people shit all over me.

Wow ST, I love how you think you're the only mother fucker on earth that knows anything about everything, clearly everybody here that disagree's with you is a fucking moron, seriously get the fuck over yourself, you're just coming off as an annoying pathetic little asshole now
No, I'm acting like the only mother fucker on earth that's sick of getting treated like shit. Sorry, I'm allowed that.

Correction, you were the one to (lightly) flame me and say fuck you and call me an asshole. So you were indeed the one that did the same thing to me as you did with Thriller.

In spoilers is the entire thing form the Sports Bar thread.
Heat are the Yankees of basketball right now as far as pressure goes. No doubt about it.

Definitely, except the Yankees have actually had great success, unlike the Heat have (so far). The Yankees would consistently be the best Regular Season team in the AL, while the Heat are right now the 3rd best team in the conference.

Trooper...why the fuck did you have to irritate me with this? We all know about the Yankees success. Nobody but Yankee fans and baseball historians care. We don't need you to remind us. Now please, anytime I mention Heat, pressure, and Yankees like I did, just agree and shut up!

You know what, man, fuck you. Seriously, what the fuck, man? You make a comparison, I show that there is a big difference between the 2 teams you are comparing, and you shit on me? I like you man, but what the fuck. And yeah, the Yankees having vastly better Regular Season success is a valid point to fucking make, asshole. I don't give a shit if you don't like it, when I'm correct, I'll fucking say something, and if you don't like it, then you can just shut the fuck up.

Lulz. Typical butt hurt Trooper. Granted I was in an irritated mood already when I posted, and when I'm calm, such as right now, it wouldn't have gotten to me. So for that I apologize. The pressure is there, but you can't make a valid comparison when the Heat haven't even had a full regular season yet and the Yankees have had over 40 or 50? Even the Yankees weren't always in first place. Go get laid or take the Empire State Building replica out of your ass.
actually, YOU were the one that started it. You compared 2 sports teams. I showed a difference between the 2 teams (one of which I root for). You shit on me (which seems to be the in thing to do now). I get sick of being treated like shit all the fucking time, especially when (in this instance) I do ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY NOTHING TO EVEN WARRANT ANYTHING RESEMBLING ANY SHIT, and reply, then you reply.

Nice job trying to re-create things to make yourself look better.

wasn't a shit promo either. You were saying it was a bad promo when it wasn't.

Oh and I guess someone needs to say it. VINTAGE STORMTROOPER!
I might have called it a shit promo once, the first time. Then I corrected myself and said it was a shit promo by ROCKS STANDARDS, and just not a good promo. The guy is (WAS) the best promo guy in the business. He had an excellent promo his return, then the one last week wasn't that good. It felt like it dragged on and on and on.

In spoilers is the entire thing form the Sports Bar thread.

actually, YOU were the one that started it. You compared 2 sports teams. I showed a difference between the 2 teams (one of which I root for). You shit on me (which seems to be the in thing to do now). I get sick of being treated like shit all the fucking time, especially when (in this instance) I do ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY NOTHING TO EVEN WARRANT ANYTHING RESEMBLING ANY SHIT, and reply, then you reply.

Nice job trying to re-create things to make yourself look better.

Where did I recreate things? I said that you were the one calling me an asshole and saying fuck you which is what you also did to Thriller. Prove me wrong.

Oh and just for Doc, wrestling. Uhh, glad the Bellas weren't allowed the old switch.

Hey guys I'm glad Snooki got announced guest host, fucking perfect timing since I'm inviting my whole speech class to my dorm tomorrow for next week's RAW and I can use that as part of my "Wrestling is just like other forms of entertainment" speech.

Snooki should be fine. She laughs at herself on the show all the time so she won't make the mistake of taking herself too seriously.

Maybe not as bad as Vickie, but I'm predicting points where she can't say anything because of the excessive booing. That's if she goes out to the ring, hopefully they keep her in backstage segments to avoid that situation (no pun intended).

Hey guys I'm glad Snooki got announced guest host, fucking perfect timing since I'm inviting my whole speech class to my dorm tomorrow for next week's RAW and I can use that as part of my "Wrestling is just like other forms of entertainment" speech.

The last time I used that speech was the week DX went under the ring searching for Hornswoggle and discovered another world down there....Never again.

The last time I used that speech was the week DX went under the ring searching for Hornswoggle and discovered another world down there....Never again.

I thought the initial idea could be funny, mainly because as a kid there were those McDonalds commercials with an alternate kid friendly awesome world under the table in the kitchen. The execution was just bad.

No, actually, The Rock owes the fans one thing. THE TRUTH, which he has yet to give. Admit that, while he loved wrestling, and it was time to move on, that he made a mistake by ignoring wrestling for 7 years, and that he didn't love it enough to at least make sporadic appearances.

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back