• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Raw LD Is Gonna Have To Choke A Bitch on 5/3

I know, and people complain that John Cena only knowz five moves. Randy Orton just walks around and tilts his head and gets an entire stadium to cheer him.

Hogan-Esque

Seriously. They could have smething fucking HUGE on their hands if they continue to do this correctly

Hogan-Esque

Seriously. They could have smething fucking HUGE on their hands if they continue to do this correctly

He is literally getting cheered for walking around. Jericho and Miz got absolutely no response for ambushing the tag champs, but Orton got a massive pop for RKOing the face guest host. Wayne Brady got RKOed, and there was a pop over it. Wayne Brady. I have a feeling Orton would get a pop for throwing Hornswoggle from the roof of the stadium as long as he RKOed him first.

Let these two feud go up until the Wrestlemania 27 main event, it wont get any better than this.

And there will be complaints that they have grown stale by Summerslam. December will be "Theyve been feuding for 7 months! Waaah!"

He is literally getting cheered for walking around. Jericho and Miz got absolutely no response for ambushing the tag champs, but Orton got a massive pop for RKOing the face guest host. Wayne Brady got RKOed, and there was a pop over it. Wayne Brady. I have a feeling Orton would get a pop for throwing Hornswoggle from the roof of the stadium as long as he RKOed him first.

Aye. Reminds you of a couple of others guys huh?

And there will be complaints that they have grown stale by Summerslam. December will be "Theyve been feuding for 7 months! Waaah!"

lol, probably. The live crowd really enhances the match and promos though, screw the whiners here. If its working use it.

Holy shit. This was such an awesome RAW. I'm damn sure glad I switched from Impact at 9. Impact could have The Game Rage and Becker in a street fight and I wasn't switching from this RAW. Even the Divas segments were good this week.

Got home from RAW a little bit ago. It was freaking awesome. I marked out like a 5 year old when Daniel Bryan came out. I tried to do the "He has til 5" but nobody seemed to care. I loved the Cutting Edge. The place went nuts when Orton RKO'd Brady. WWE has been on a roll with RAW lately.

Orton fucking OWNS. Notice who closes the show....not Cena....
Not only this, but he went toe to toe with Batista in a main event a few weeks ago with Cena on the undercard, and last week he closed the show as well.

It's by design, and it's brilliant. Orton looks like he's above the title at this point and seems like a huge deal. Cena will get heat on his own wherever he is, but they're doing the right thing by making sure Orton's face run isn't given a chance to falter like last time.

At least that's my logic. Cena's trusted to be a big deal wherever he is on the card.

Notice how I said something nice about Cena? How unlike me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back