Over The Limit LD is going to war with Donald Trump on 5/23/10

Im disappointed with OTL PPV, and i was starting to cheer Orton this year and his injury happens, always liked Orton's work and but always booed him because he was heel, but to some of us he's like the second coming of Austin. Oh well i can see a non wrestling role for him for a few weeks.

The most important thing is it dosn't seem to be a muscle or a tendon or anything but rather a bone issue. Far less long term problem if that's the case.

The most important thing is it dosn't seem to be a muscle or a tendon or anything but rather a bone issue. Far less long term problem if that's the case.

Very true. I was looking into recovery times for a broken arm and even if it is that and not a dislocated shoulder, which I hope its that or something less, I would think he might be able to be back before SummerSlam. We should find out tomorrow on Raw though...

Trips is gone, Hbk is gone, Orton is gone, Batista is gone...

All that's left is...

*stupid rap music begins to play...children and women begins to scream...lights are blinding everyone....AH BA NA! stupid cena song plays...orange guy with shorts pops out*

Well if you paid $45 why not get a freebie by seeing him?

Every match basically sucked as Punk bled more than wrestle, Orton's injury ended the match(and his new run), and Cena/Batista matches just always suck. The only thing that could come close is possibly JeriMiz vs HD.

I have not read a single post in this thread and would like to keep it that way, spoiler-free, all I want to know straight up WITHOUT spoiling anything, is how was the show from a quality wrestling perspective? What matches were highlights? I've got a DSR of the show just about finished so I should be starting it in the next few minutes.

Hmm. The show was so awkward that you'd have to watch it yourself to figure out what you like. Its not like normal nights. Lots of accidents, so without spoiling: the RKO/Edge match was good, and the HD vs Jerimiz. Show vs Swagger was good in a technical match, but overall was expected. Cena vs Batista would be a highlight as it had some weird set ups like going in the crowd and fighting on the rails etc. Oh, and the CM Punk vs Rey is worth watching just for the hilarity of it.

Trips is gone, Hbk is gone, Orton is gone, Batista is gone...

All that's left is...

*stupid rap music begins to play...children and women begins to scream...lights are blinding everyone....AH BA NA! stupid cena song plays...orange guy with shorts pops out*

oompa-loompa.jpg

Why coming out to Cenas music?

Well if you paid $45 why not get a freebie by seeing him?

Every match basically sucked as Punk bled more than wrestle, Orton's injury ended the match(and his new run), and Cena/Batista matches just always suck. The only thing that could come close is possibly JeriMiz vs HD.

I didn't want to see him, Vince should give me 10% of my money back for having to see him waddle out there.

Cena and Batista was probably the best match of the night btw.

I have not read a single post in this thread and would like to keep it that way, spoiler-free, all I want to know straight up WITHOUT spoiling anything, is how was the show from a quality wrestling perspective? What matches were highlights? I've got a DSR of the show just about finished so I should be starting it in the next few minutes.

The wrestling is fairly decent. Tag match is quite good, Rey/Punk is good, Cena/Batista is solid for a gimmick match PPV main event. Other than that....pretty weak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back