Over The Limit LD is going to war with Donald Trump on 5/23/10

That car bit wasn't needed.... If they didn't waste time with that car bit the amtch would of been slightly better.

Someone take the url of my sig and replace the last part with SHAPEFACE.png and post the image here.

So Cena won?

Here's what wwe.com says about Orton:
"After minutes of devastating in-ring action, the brawl spilled to the arena floor where Orton began to favor his badly bruised right arm. Sensing an opportunity, The Rated-R Superstar went for a Spear on the outside, but missed and went headfirst into the barricade.

The impact was crushing and both competitors were out for the count, victims of the fiery hatred that burned between them.

With no clear winner tonight, will the rivalry between these men rage on? Or will the devastating injuries these Superstars suffered tonight put them out of action? Watch Raw tomorrow night to find out."

At least Cena keeps the belt and doesn't get demoted to upper midcard duty again. That's a plus.

The outrage towards Punk's look is making me laugh. This is going to be the best thing that's ever happened to him.

So in conclusion, The faces won 6-0, and the only Heel who didn't come out looking weaker is the one who's leaving soon. Wonderful.

I think I'm watching RAW instead of NXT this week. Shame this PPV didn't seem to be very good. Damn curses. At least the Hart Dynasty, Kofi, and Truth won.

Isn't it ironic, the faces/good guys, the guys we're supposed to want to win actually all win, they beat the bad guys, the guys we're ment to want to see lose. Yet your all bitching about it. Suck it the fuck up, when is the last time all of the good guys won in a night?

I've seen batters dislocate their shoulders, pop it back into socket at the plate and keep playing. Might mean nothing at all.

If it's a dislocated shoulder only, then he's gone a month at the max. Or maybe just a week or two.
They need to keep him on TV with some "You can't touch anyone or else" storyline with him vs. the new Raw GM. His next RKO will get a hella pop.

In most cases I'd agree Derf. However, when one of the heels is the world champ who couldn't keep his no. 1 contender down after a series of weapon shots (which would have made him look strong in defeat) and gets destroyed by him after the match, and another is the top heel on the brand, fighting a face who could have benefited from a loss, and whose victory would have furthered the storyline much better than a loss it seems a bit stupid.

Okay, I'm getting sick of this bullshit.

If CM Punk= Charles Manson, and Charles Manson bald= Scary ass motherfucker, then CM Punk bald= Scary ass motherfucker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back