• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Smackdown's Got Money In The Bank, Shawty Whatcha Drank? on 2/26

Pretty good episode.

There were a couple of things that surprised me. I didn't expect Kane or Ziggler to win their MITB matches.

Its becuase The NorCal wasn't here.

Twas a fine episode until i fell asleep. At the beginning of Punk - Benjamin. No spoilers please, im gonna watch the rest in the morning when i get off work

I was fucking PUMPED for Ziggler, I legit MTFO. What a damn good match they all had too.

Oh, and the promo vid for Taker - HBK was fucking AMAZING one of the best the WWE has ever put together IMO

What really helped was Placebo. WWE very uncharacteristically picked an awesome, modern day song that just completely made that video with HBK and Taker. I first heard that song on the Season Premier of the OC, Season 4 and had to download it instantly.

But that definitely made that promo. Maybe WWE has some new people working in production that are a little more modern with their music tastes.

Yeah I sure hope so Sid, it seems that way what with them finally picking something besides an awful country-rock song for Wrestlemania this year, picking a more R&B flavored song that apparently features Lil Wayne. I really hope they stop using their fucking awful Alter Bridge songs for everything and start mixing it up. Placebo was a great choice, but they're an amazing band so I'm not surprised.

AWESOME episode of Smackdown last night. So awesome infact I shall go write a morning recap of it just for Norcal.

Lulz, Birdman and Lil Wayne are in the Wrestlemania theme song this year. That just doesn't sound right, yet it's hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back