WWE Raw LD Is Gonna Have To Choke A Bitch on 5/3

By letting Cena win like they did, they help prove that he can win with that hold whenever, even if he doesn't have the upper hand. Good booking by WWE.

And Sheamus again kicks ass (or is it head)

Cena should make it a Triple Threat with Sheamus and Batista, just to be extra bad ass.

..and with that, they've managed to avoid announcing the stipulation right now. They can wait until later in the night and keep people viewing to see just how bad Cena is going to have it at Over the Limit.

I know that somebody else usually does this, but the guests should really sign up and throw their opinions into the conversation. Having read these for at least a year before I signed up, just do it, it's worth it!

Bitchez don't know that Cena uses steel reinforced duct tape. Completely unfair.

Maryse is the hottest diva in my opinion, and it's not even close.

EDIT: She does need to cut her hair a bit though

Now see, if they had come out wearing the same thing they could have done their old "twin switches out mid match" spot. But no, they come out in different outfits. Way to horribly plan out the match Bellas. Way to go.

Now see, if they had come out wearing the same thing they could have done their old "twin switches out mid match" spot. But no, they come out in different outfits. Way to horribly plan out the match Bellas. Way to go.

No point to it as the Bellas are the new jobbers since Kelly is gone now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back