WWE Raw LD Is Fighting the Power on 5/10

Thank you WWE. You have just lost most of your viewers. WHY IN GODS NAME DO YOU HAVE VICKY FUCKING GUERRARO WHO NOBODY WANTS ON LIVE FUCKING TELEVISION A GENERAL FUCKING MANAGER!

You all have got to tbe shitting me.

Vickie = Megaheat

Orton = Anti hero rebel

Be serious. This has fuckin potential for days. Add in Cena to be a common enemy to Vick, and he and Orton teaming to fight the power and combine the fan bases?

Awesome.

Was Meat Loaf drunk? And Vickie? That's the best they can come up with? Jesus Christ WWE let's actually put effort into our shows huh?

Nah, I mentioned the anti hero gimmick about a year ago, I just never noticed how blatantly obvious it was with the nickname dichonomy
Oh yea it was there for a long long time but now the similarities are... blatant, if not flat out deliberate.

So Vickie is Mr. McMahon now? lol... ok, let's run wit it

oh yes it's the Ayatollahs of Awesome (Jericho & Miz) kind of weird that they have them going after the titles but im not complaining

Again, can someone explain the point of having Meat Loaf out there? Edge already made the Tweet, the decision had been made, so we just have Meat Loaf out there. Right.

Same reason they used to plant people like that around Austin. So they can annoy the crowd, build up to the intimidating badass face doing intimidating badass face things, to the utter sheer delight of the crowd

very, very interesting. i assume orton will assume an austin role and "defy authority". i'm definitely excited to see how orton deals with this new threat.

You all have got to tbe shitting me.

Vickie = Megaheat

Orton = Anti hero rebel

Be serious. This has fuckin potential for days. Add in Cena to be a common enemy to Vick, and he and Orton teaming to fight the power and combine the fan bases?

Awesome.

I gotta agree with this. Adding vickie into all of this will only help push Orton even more as a face. Can you imagine the reaction if/when he punts Vickie? I'm looking forward to it.

Same reason they used to plant people like that around Austin. So they can annoy the crowd, build up to the intimidating badass face doing intimidating badass face things, to the utter sheer delight of the crowd

Still though....MEAT LOAF? Couldn't Santino have done that? Just makes no sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back