WWE RAW LD 8/8/2011 - Punk & Beth Are Kicking Asses and Taking Names

I really hope youre kidding...why do you watch if you don't want to see wrestling?

If I want to see wrestling, I will go down to my local high schools wrestling meets, or turn on UFC.

This is a tv show, now a sporting event. I love watching storylines evolve and characters evolve. I do love the matches too, but this is tv. We don't need to see 5-6 matches, it's redundant. Especially when theyre the same week in and week out.

So, I'm guessing no one else heard about the rumor of Josh Matthews giving Cole a BJ in the locker room after SD last week?

Also, since this is the go home Raw going into Summerslam, why are we not seeing more talking to build the feuds up? Oh, that's right. Because we only have 4 fucking confirmed matches. Jesus Christ.

I enjoy Punk. I am a certainly a fan of his mic work. It's crazy how ADR just *out worked* the supposed "best in the world." I just can't buy into any wrestler whose offence consists primarily of kicks. Watching both C.M. Punk and Daniel Bryan work make me question their ability to effectively carry the brand. Alberto Del Rio is what their Raw match entertaining....and that is a problem.

Some might hate this era, some might love it but one thing we can agree on is

The crowds in the Attitude Era were fucking awesome they could put the shittiest thing ever on and it will still get a great pop.

This crowd to sum it up sucks seems like they boo/cheer too loud at the beginning and then feel like "Fuck it can't be assed to do anything now"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back