WWE Raw LD 6/27/11 - Raw roulette edition featuring Cm Punk snow angels!

Hmm. From that opening to that opening match? Quite a roller coaster downward, if you ask me. Hopefully they can't pick it back up.

I have over 100 posts in the non-spam section and a lot on the live discussions as well. Not my fault if you're so immersed in your race card bs you don't notice me in the forum. Is it because I'm not black? LOL

Nope, I recognize users by their sigs. Cant say your not witty though.

The selection of stipulations are pretty shitty. Everything not involving ladders should be on there (besides multi-man stipulations).

Is there a cage above the ring?

If Booker's in charge of the wheel, there needs to be a spinarooni match. It'd be like a human Beyblade battle.

So losing his mask means he changed his gimmick? Wrong!...again

Also back in 98 he couldn't talk because he was so severely burned that it ruined his vocal chords, now he talks so fluently. Damn another miracle, or I would call it character change. Whatever your meek little mind wants to believe.

You have 9 posts over 100. You said you had over 100 to make yourself sound more badass didn't you? Also I thought you were black, so you saved yourself on that one, I just hope for your sake you don't have curly hair.

Nah 100 isn't really a lot but it shows that I'm not some newbie that was first-time posting or something.

Nope no curly hair either. You profiling me? lol

They change Sin Cara's pryo every week it seems. As if they can't decide when, where, and how much he should have. At this rate there's going to be an explosion of pyro every time he hits a big move during a match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back