WWE Raw LD 6/27/11 - Raw roulette edition featuring Cm Punk snow angels!

Bootylicious nonetheless
picture is still shit. Here's better ones

kBrie_Bella2.jpg

brie-bella-in-sking-color-dress-showing-her-sexy-shapes-of-her-body105.jpg

Brie-Bella-Summer-Diva-3-divas.picshuts.com_.jpg

If you really feel that he went back to himself being a degenerate, than you're only half right. At those two points he was still The Game, and still the Cerebral Assassin, The King Of Kings...oh wait, he was still Triple H. Degenerate is a nickname, as are the others I've listed. He hasn't changed himself since 1999, which is 12 years, you are correct sir. Kane however changed his gimmick in 2001, and again in 2003. Thanks for playing.

A Degenerate is a gimmick that he had in the original DX as well as the reformed ones with HBK. How can you say that's just a name? How can you argue that it wasn't a gimmick change? You're making yourself look ridiculous, just stop.

Damn, the Miz and Riley's awesome entrance themes. Downstait!

Swag, creeping back up the card maybe?

Fair play, Riley has got over. With the Miz's help, but over nonetheless.

A Degenerate is a gimmick that he had in the original DX as well as the reformed ones with HBK. How can you say that's just a name? How can you argue that it wasn't a gimmick change? You're making yourself look ridiculous, just stop.

Shawn Michaels was still the Heartbreak Kid. Triple H was still The Game. They still acted the same, they just had more backstage skits. If you look at those two from back in 98, to when they reformed. You tell me you can't see a huge difference in their personalities. You can't be a degenerate at 37 years of age.

S.O.M., what I am saying is Ryder should be pushed.

I'm calling Swaggles to win Money in the Bank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back