WWE Raw LD 6/27/11 - Raw roulette edition featuring Cm Punk snow angels!

Love the Bellas theme though. Is that weird? Hate Kelly's theme, love the twins?

This is still kind of a rematch, even though Brie was champ and Nikki is now challenger.

I personally think the Bellas are not that bad in-ring, by WWE Diva standards. Nattie, Melina and Beth still miles ahead though.

lol wat? Un ball your fist baby girl.

So lets say he did start the game gimmick at wrestlemania 15 (which he didn't), that's still 12 years of the same gimmick whereas 1998 is 13. And even then I can make the argument that he went back to his degenrate gimmick when he re-formed DX twice! So yeah...... how's it feel?

If you really feel that he went back to himself being a degenerate, than you're only half right. At those two points he was still The Game, and still the Cerebral Assassin, The King Of Kings...oh wait, he was still Triple H. Degenerate is a nickname, as are the others I've listed. He hasn't changed himself since 1999, which is 12 years, you are correct sir. Kane however changed his gimmick in 2001, and again in 2003. Thanks for playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back