WWE RAW LD 3/7/2011 - Will the Rattlesnake Have Tiger Blood Flowing?

What I just noticed was that ever since Rock came back there are so few mid carders or even jobbers on the show. Way less than normal. No Santino, Kozlov, Henry, Bourne, DiBiase, and John Morrison.

Unless she has a job on RAW, I call foul. People with no jobs in the WWE shouldn't be able to just stroll down the entrance ramp and get in the ring and talk. Otherwise, I think we'd see a lot more fans doing that.

Man fuck this, where's John Morrison!? Is he ever gonna wrestle? What are his plans for Mania? He's been working to hard this year to get left by the wayside.

Do u not like Miz Xfear??

No I do. Just saying he had no real build to becoming champ.

X quit acting stupid.

Calling you out on having a contradictory opinion is acting stupid now?

You're smarter than this and you know it. Miz went from nothing to a midcard guy for awhile and then in a midcard match won the title shot. You know damn well his loss to Bryan wasn't the kind of loss that made him look weak and was to get the title off of him to move on to the world title like dozens of other people have done over the years. That's a rise to the main event and if you don't get that you're stupider than I thought you were.

1) He didn't look weak tapping out like a bitch and screaming like a little girl to Bryan, something he did probably 20 times over the summer in non-match situations before doing the same thing in each of his matches against Bryan?

2) Losing constantly before winning the WWE title is not "a rise to the main event". I don't know how the fuck you could think it is. He was jobbing in the opening match of Hell in a Cell barely 6 weeks before he became the new WWE champ. That's not exactly a main-event level rise, now is it?

Stop being a hypocrite just because you love The Miz and hate JBL. Both of their main-event pushes came out of nowhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back