WWE RAW LD 3/7/2011 - Will the Rattlesnake Have Tiger Blood Flowing?

No I do. Just saying he had no real build to becoming champ.

Calling you out on having a contradictory opinion is acting stupid now?

1) He didn't look weak tapping out like a bitch and screaming like a little girl to Bryan, something he did probably 20 times over the summer in non-match situations before doing the same thing in each of his matches against Bryan?

2) Losing constantly before winning the WWE title is not "a rise to the main event". I don't know how the fuck you could think it is. He was jobbing in the opening match of Hell in a Cell barely 6 weeks before he became the new WWE champ. That's not exactly a main-event level rise, now is it?

Stop being a hypocrite just because you love The Miz and hate JBL. Both of their main-event pushes came out of nowhere.

Let's see. He taps to Bryan in SUBMISSION match, as in Bryan's specialty, then who was in Miz pinned the next week? His name is like John Dinner or something. Oh yeah. Miz pinned JOHN FUCKING CENA. But yeah he didn't have anything going for him when he won the title. Then two losses to Big Show via DQ and then he beats R-Truth and then wins the title. He lost to Bryan a month and a half before he beat Cena. Give me a damn break. Who did JBL beat before he beat Eddie again? I believe that would be not the top star in the company.

I love that Moonlight Drive of JoMo's. It's a shame he uses it as a regular move, it would be a solid finisher for another wrestler.

Boooooooo. I demand a rematch at Mania!

Uh oh... a Vickie match?

TRISH STRATUS IS WRASLIN! It seems WWE is pulling out all the stops between EC and Mania this year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back