WWE RAW LD 3/7/2011 - Will the Rattlesnake Have Tiger Blood Flowing?

Hey! Did you know Rock talked about Cena last week? I didn't know if you knew Rock talked abotu Cena last week. Just wanted to make sure you knew Rock talked about Cena last week.

I understand why they're breaking up The Rock's promo like this, but I'd prefer if they just clipped out the highlights and did it all at once.

Holy shit, you know this was a good RAW when it flies by like this. I feel like there should still be a solid 45 minutes left.

Hey! Did you know Rock talked about Cena last week? I didn't know if you knew Rock talked abotu Cena last week. Just wanted to make sure you knew Rock talked about Cena last week.

But its hard to remember. I mean if we don't hear it every 15 minutes how would we remember whats going on? :shrug::lmao::lmao:

No Cena or Miz yet. But the worse is there has not been a sighting of Mark Henry yet. Did they hide him under a rock (pun intended) or something?

I love Ziggles and want him to get that big main event push, but not over JoMo. Morrison should be number one in line for the next guy to be elevated to the main event, so jobbing him out to Ziggler there doesn't make very much sense to me. You couldn't have thrown out someone useless like Mark Henry or something? Oh well.

So I played MvC3 the day it came out, at a friend's house, and I didn't understand how people were so good, fucking immediately. What the fuck.

So I'm guessing this could be the possbile Rock/Cena showdown thats been rumored. Or, eh, it possibly might be a little too early for that

I came in at the 9 pm mark. I thought of going to RAW since its close to home, but I really haven't been entertained enough to pay for

I love Ziggles and want him to get that big main event push, but not over JoMo. Morrison should be number one in line for the next guy to be elevated to the main event, so jobbing him out to Ziggler there doesn't make very much sense to me. You couldn't have thrown out someone useless like Mark Henry or something? Oh well.

Yeah not getting that either. He hasn't done much at all since the Chamber and that insane dive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back