WWE RAW LD 3/7/2011 - Will the Rattlesnake Have Tiger Blood Flowing?

I think this is a big sign that we'll see Bryan vs. Sheamus at Mania. They don't want to give away the match on free TV.

IDk does anybody think we are finally seeing the end of the pg era ??

I mean the rock cussing on raw

Edge getting busted open

and stone cold drinking beer

He was a two time US champion. That must count for something.

US Title = Midcard. So he was a midcarder. Like I said.

Well there were those two US TItle reigns he had. There was the MITB match. There were the tag title wins (canceled out by the APA), there was his rise to the main event.

Now tell me: what did JBL do as a singles guy before winning the title?

What "rise to the main event"? There was no rise. He won MITB, was made a fool by Danielson and lost to him clean on more than one occasion, then he just showed up and won the title in typical heel MITB-cashing in fashion. There was zero build. He was losing in the opening match of a PPV only weeks before he won the WWE title.

JBL''s sudden push was nonsensical as well, but if you're going to shit on it for the reasons you gave, then you need to be consistent and shit on guys like The Miz and Jack Swagger as well for the same shit you just criticized JBL for.

US Title = Midcard. So he was a midcarder. Like I said.

What "rise to the main event"? There was no rise. He won MITB, was made a fool by Danielson and lost to him clean on more than one occasion, then he just showed up and won the title in typical heel MITB-cashing in fashion. There was zero build. He was losing in the opening match of a PPV only weeks before he won the WWE title.

JBL''s sudden push was nonsensical as well, but if you're going to shit on it for the reasons you gave, then you need to be consistent and shit on guys like The Miz and Jack Swagger as well for the same shit you just criticized JBL for.

X quit acting stupid. You're smarter than this and you know it. Miz went from nothing to a midcard guy for awhile and then in a midcard match won the title shot. You know damn well his loss to Bryan wasn't the kind of loss that made him look weak and was to get the title off of him to move on to the world title like dozens of other people have done over the years. That's a rise to the main event and if you don't get that you're stupider than I thought you were.

Edge getting busted open

Kind of reminds me of Mid 1996, where the WWE started to slowly push the envelope each and every week.

to jump in on this (now seemingly over) JBL/Miz stuff. THere is considerable difference between the 2, being that Miz gradually moved from singles midcard to Main Event.

The closest thing to JBL quick rise to the top today is Jack Swagger, except JBL's title reign was successful and longer, before going to the midcard.

Edge getting busted open

Dude WTF. Why did you pick those things Austin's been drinking beer since the PG era started in 2008. Edge being busted open was a accident. You could have said Austin giving the middle finger. No not the end of the PG era its called pushing the envolope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back