WWE RAW LD 3/7/2011 - Will the Rattlesnake Have Tiger Blood Flowing?

Dude, you're smarter than that.

Name a single meaningful win The Miz had before winning the title. One. You can't, because he was busy jobbing to Danielson every week. In fact if anything JBL had a better build to being a champion than The Miz did.

Don't try to deny it, everything you just said applies to The Miz. He went from midcard jobber to main eventer without a single solitary credible win over a big name.

Your logic is flawed young padawan.

Well, now Cole vs Lawler has a ton more star power.

On another note, that entire segment was nothing short of amazing.

Are you seriously claiming there is no intelligent comparison between what happened with JBL and Miz?

Let's see. Before winning the title, JBL was a hardcore champion and had I think 6 days with the European Title and some tag title runs. Then he gets a gimmick change and is #1 contender.

Miz goes from comedy idiot to tag team jobber to tag team champion to mid card idiot to midcard champion to MITB winner to world champion.

Yeah not seeing much comparison there.

Man, this RAW has been great, but still a little light on wrasslin. The only real enjoyable match so far was Christian vs. Brodus Clay.

Name a single meaningful win The Miz had before winning the title. One. You can't, because he was busy jobbing to Danielson every week. In fact if anything JBL had a better build to being a champion than The Miz did.

Don't try to deny it, everything you just said applies to The Miz. He went from midcard jobber to main eventer without a single solitary credible win over a big name.

Mid Card jobber? He won the majority of his matches after his Raw "return" in 2009. Yes he lost to Danielson but won everything else besides his matches against Danielson.

What?

Austin was the only bearable part of that match. I don't think how terrible it was had anything to do with him. It was Goldberg and Lesnar. Also come on, not really expecting a 5 star match from anything that involves Cole wrestling. Austin being involved can only make it better.
Austin was fine in the Mania XX match. What I was saying was that his previous experience as a ref at Mania was a shit match. The lone match was a complete abortion. This match (which is an awesome story by the way) is between a commentator and a 61 year old commentator/wrestler.

King/Matthews on commentary now. I can dig that.

He was a two time US champion. That must count for something.

Well there were those two US TItle reigns he had. There was the MITB match. There were the tag title wins (canceled out by the APA), there was his rise to the main event.

Now tell me: what did JBL do as a singles guy before winning the title?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back