WWE RAW LD 3/7/2011 - Will the Rattlesnake Have Tiger Blood Flowing?

What "rise to the main event"? There was no rise. He won MITB, was made a fool by Danielson and lost to him clean on more than one occasion, then he just showed up and won the title in typical heel MITB-cashing in fashion. There was zero build. He was losing in the opening match of a PPV only weeks before he won the WWE title.

I could be misremembering, but didn't he talk about cashing in for weeks before he actually did?

Could you imagine if CM Punk feuds with Daniel Bryan one day? I think the IWC would commit mass suicide after the feud ended, because it would never get better than that.

I feel that the Miz's introduction to the main event is similar to Jericho's rather than JBL. Both had interactions with the main event but never really belong in it for months. Both were seen as inferior to the main event players above them. Both were running their mouth all the time. Then Jericho won the undisputed title totally unexpected and Miz cashed in his MiTB. But that's just me. Meh.

I want to see Bourne tonight. They should have had Bourne vs. Bryan for the US Title I just want a good wrestling match.

Wrestlezone should have the option to insta-rep for guys like Serious Jones, I think I laugh pretty much every time he does something.

They do. After you see a Serious Jones post you click the rep button, and then you can choose to type in a comment explaining why you are repping him, or you can just rep him. It's as simple as that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back