WWE RAW LD 24th March 2014 - Scooby, Arnold, Brock, Taker, Bray, Cena, Hunter, Bryan

Los Matadores got the jobber entrance, taking away the only thing even remotely interesting about them.

Posted from Wrestlezone.com App for Android

I wonder if Zeb can cut a promo about Sin Cara "sneaking" across the border in the Mystery Machine.

And The Shield showed up, good times... On a different note, so much for Kane not being able to put hands on anyone as an executive...

BTW, very random but I keep reading comments about people thinking Lesnar will go "off script" and fuck up the Undertaker IRL.

But I don't think they realize that is what is called assault and he will go to jail for that...IRL. Lol

I say keep The Shield another year, just as a face team. This way Shield fans get to keep seeing their team, and they are still fresh to other people.

I was just thinking that to myself as well, Ryback gets whooped by the shield whether either one is a face or heel

lol

the Shield appears and Rybaxel lose...

Funny how only some time ago, Ryback was virtually handling the Shield all alone.
Oh, how the mighty fall,isn't it?

BTW, very random but I keep reading comments about people thinking Lesnar will go "off script" and fuck up the Undertaker IRL.

But I don't think they realize that is what is called assault and he will go to jail for that...IRL. Lol

Where the hell are you reading this?

lol

the Shield appears and Rybaxel lose...

Funny how only some time ago, Ryback was virtually handling the Shield all alone.
Oh, how the mighty fall,isn't it?

When? Every time he stepped to the Shield, he was dropped the same way he just was... except with a table to catch his fall. The only time he had even a chance was when he was with Cena or whatever super team they wanted to put together. And even then, The Shield still destroyed him.

@larisano - I'm a fairly big Ziggler fan but do I think he will be main eventing anytime soon, no. Do I want him to main event, yes. Do I think he has a chance to be wwe world heavyweight champion a few years down the road, maybe but only as a 1-2 month transitional champion. If they decide not to have the world titles unified, he will definitely be world heavyweight champion a few times again.

With the Unified title now, I agree, if he does get it, it will be as a transitional guy in the Main Event scene. He will be used as a freshener at most,lMO.

My hope is that within the next 2 years this is how the Main Event scene will look:
John Cena, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan, Roman Reigns, Cesaro, Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt.

Those on the doors of the Main Event would include Ziggler,lMO:
Dolph Ziggler, Seth Rollins, Cody Rhodes, Sheamus

Dream said:

Brock is too professional for that. He's going to do his best to make Taker look good.

Posted from Wrestlezone.com App for Android

One of my classmates in my wrestling school was one of the cops that cuffed Bryan last week btw. He got a WWE tryout. It's a great school.

When? Every time he stepped to the Shield, he was dropped the same way he just was... except with a table to catch his fall. The only time he had even a chance was when he was with Cena or whatever super team they wanted to put together. And even then, The Shield still destroyed him.

I meant that he was putting up some sort of fight. He still looked like a beast somewhat. Unlike now, where it is obvious that he will get his ass kicked no matter what since his booking is a far cry from the times he teamed with Team Hell No.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back