WWE RAW LD 24th March 2014 - Scooby, Arnold, Brock, Taker, Bray, Cena, Hunter, Bryan

Rules for the new Hulk Hogan drinking game:

1) Everytime he says "brother", take a drink.

Try to survive segment without being plastered.

This has been one of the worst RAWs I've ever watched, especially considering it's on the road to Wrestlemania...

@Larisano - I always thought Cody should have won MITB between these last two years especially over Sandow. The crowd was rooting for Cody to finally win it too. They were really behind him. Hopefully when he turns on Goldust, he will get the push he deserves. I wish Goldust vs Cody would have occurred at mania and opened the show but that's not going to happen. Relating to the other guys pushes, who knows anymore with wwe. They sure as hell screwed up Ryback's push as bad as I can remember for anyone

Agreed.

However, I hope that him and Goldust ends with Goldust truly putting him over in a way that fans can get behind him after their rivalry. Maybe also get Dusty involved as well as some have suggested at times on the forums.

As for Ryback, indeed his push got messed up, it is something I fear doesn't happen with the likes of Roman and Cesaro.

I actually called it in a different thread but my pick to actually win is the Miz. He's in line for a push and he's undefeated at Wrestlemania

This has been one of the worst RAWs I've ever watched, especially considering it's on the road to Wrestlemania...

It has been a promotional RAW. However, I do agree it hasn't been as good as the past few weeks have been. Seems a bit underwhelming thus far. I, for one, hope that the Shield show up again before the night is out.
Anyone for a Roman vs Cesaro face-off?

I thought that was a fun segment. Miz looks to finally be heel and I thought he was good on the mic. This is the way to get his career back on track. Let's not forget how everyone was on the Miz bandwagon three years ago. Everyone was loving his promos. Thats how he got over in the first place.

I thought that was a fun segment. Miz looks to finally be heel and I thought he was good on the mic. This is the way to get his career back on track. Let's not forget how everyone was on the Miz bandwagon three years ago. Everyone was loving his promos. Thats how he got over in the first place.

Yeah... because getting your ass kicked by two non-wrestlers shilling a shitty action film and Hulk Hogan is a total revitalization of ones career...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back