• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW 9/5/2011 LD – Alberto Del Rio and His Masters of Evil

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
LAST WEEK!
On RAW - ¡El Plan Glorioso de Alberto Del Rio Falla!
20110905_raw_delrio_ricardo_r_0.jpg

WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio's attempted plot to take overcome John Cena - with the help of four rogue Superstars - was averted by The Cenation Commander-in-Chief. Will Del Rio attempt another band together tonight?

On SmackDown - The Hall of Pain is Proud to Induct...
20110907_sd_orton_mhenry_post_l.jpg

After yet another brutal attack, Mark Henry had World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton firmly in his control. Just how far did The World’s Strongest Man go this time? Is it a sign of things to come when they collide at Night of Champions?

TONIGHT!
No Kevin Nash? Yeah, Suuuuuuure...
20110909_raw_punkhhh_r.jpg

Just six days before Night of Champions, what will transpire between CM Punk and WWE COO Triple H as they get ready for their explosive No Disqualification Match? Tune in to WWE Raw SuperShow at 9/8 CT on USA Network.

Tonight's RAW's Many Questions
Will Alberto Del Rio get matching costume's for he and his fiendish friends?
Will John Cena be able to fight off the forces of evil?
Will Mark Henry face repercussions from his violation of the no contact rule on Friday?
Will Triple H and CM Punk entertain us tonight, or will they be dull and drag like last week?
Will Sheamus vs. Christian continue to be built up?
Will Dolph Ziggler learn of his opponent on Sunday?
Will the Divas of Doom strike once more?
Will Ricardo Rodriguez provide more humorous photo's tonight like the one above?
And oh so much more...

I'm hoping a quantum blip of some description occurs and we get that Cena/Punk/Del Rio match I keep asking for at... whatever the pay-per-view coming up is.

Night of Champions, that's the one.

The one that would have made sense had Nash had not have powerbombed Punk and Punk had of been angry at losing the title he just spent 2 months trying to prove he was the champion of?

Yeah. Me too Sam.

I shall not be here for this tonight, nor shall I be doing the live report/review for 411mania for the show tonight. Have the night off for once. Hooray for me. You'll just have to SOMEHOW get by without me, I know, hard as it sounds. Don't worry, I'm sure KB's review will be quirky and smarky enough to fulfill your reviewing fix, never you fear.

I may actually attempt to attend a LD. However that is probably unlikely as I'm due to forget about it. We shall see.

HOLY JESUS NO

realMickFoley Mick Foley
Anouncement - I would like to anounce that I will be making a MINOR anouncement at 9:10 pm EST. So minor I probably shouldn't mention it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back