WWE presents Raw Roulette LIVE from Las Vegas! Live Discussion

This LD got killed fast after that; everyone went blind. I'm hoping Del Rio channels his inner El Canek in this match. That would be cool.

I feel like Vince has a 96 year old on Creative with alzheimers and war flashbacks, and whenever they bring up "How do we turn ___ face," the word face triggers his memories of Dubya Dubya 2, and he just screams "DANCE OFF"

Say what you want about people overrating the attitude era but at least it was in some ways believable and realistic lol

No one wanted to see a dance off. Give us a table match or something. No one wants to see 99% of this shit.

That was one of the best Heel segments in a while i actually want to see Big Show get his ass kicked which rarely happens with heels now a days.

Obviously it's fixed, but it doesn't need to be so blatant. That's what I'm getting at.

Are you a Strong Style X alt? He's the one that sent me a nasty message saying that kayfabe didn't matter anyone... well this show has been a prime example of kayfabe at work.

That was one of the best Heel segments in a while i actually want to see Big Show get his ass kicked which rarely happens with heels now a days.

Big show in general is real under rated. That segment was good.. His stuff with mark Henry and Seamus was great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back