WWE presents Raw Roulette LIVE from Las Vegas! Live Discussion

Lmao ever notice when the Shield comes out it's like the Camera men are turned into 6 year olds with iPhones and can't hold a camera still to save their lives?

Mark it down. The reports said it would be a punk/rock rematch at EC, so it will be a six man tag, with those six guys, for the RAW chamber.

Shield segment kicked serious ass. I was enthralled. Shaky camera was a bit much at times, but the whole thing was effective.

This is one of the biggest things I hate about the PG era. They have been doing horrible camera work for years now. You can no longer see the impact of moves in a realistic sense because the camera zooms in so much now.

One move specifically is the chokeslam. There is no sense of height or power in the move with the current camera scheme.

And it just looks ******ed with the shield.

Elimination Chamber #1: Cena v Ryback v Sheamus v Reigns v Rollins v Ambrose

First two are Reigns and Sheamus, then a shield member comes out

If Tensai comes out wearing lingerie, that will have surpassed the Katie Vick angle for me in over the top-ness.

You know, I like where the Brodus Clay character has landed. He can get away with this for a year before turning back into a monster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back