WWE presents Raw Roulette LIVE from Las Vegas! Live Discussion

You racist prick!........He left it in his other donkey.

Its not racist. I was told that by Sgt Slaughter in one of the G.I. Joe PSA ads. He wouldnt lie to me. Mexicans with slicked back hair carry switchblades & hang out on the corner trying to sell you drugs.

Just so we are clear, Ricardo is his road donkey right?

Lol what? Del Rio..the fucking wwe champion....was held down by duck tape in which he wasn't smart enough to unravel.

That was like 10 wrap-arounds of duct tape. I mean, duck tape would probably be harder because of the duck organ adhesive, but that stuff is only made in Thailand.

Lol what? Del Rio..the fucking wwe champion....was held down by duck tape in which he wasn't smart enough to unravel.

first of world heavyweight champion. and if you didn't notice he was unraveling it so Big show used more duck tape on him.

Its not racist. I was told that by Sgt Slaughter in one of the G.I. Joe PSA ads. He wouldnt lie to me. Mexicans with slicked back hair carry switchblades & hang out on the corner trying to sell you drugs.

Just so we are clear, Ricardo is his road donkey right?

Funny, he told me that when you see a wild black man on the street that you should stop, drop, and roll and wait for law enforcement to arrive. 60% of the time, it works all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back