• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Payback 2016 Live Discussion

100% fuck that finish. I have no problem with Roman retaining but to book it so that they so heavily implied that AJ would win with the Shane and Stephen involvement? Almost as bad as reusing Montreal for the 94th time.

Oh as for the show I'd rate it:

Tag Tourney Finals - No Rating
Sami vs KO - ***3/4
Miz vs. Cesaro - **3/4
Ambrose vs Y2J - ***1/4
Charlotte vs Nattie - **3/4
Roman vs AJ - ***1/2

Shit booking all night.

Really good match, don't mind Roman winning. Could have done without the restarts since they ultimately accomplished nothing except hurt the flow of things.

They're talking up the new era so much yet still featuring McMahon family bullshit. Does not compute.

That came across amazing live. Roman made himself into a love to hate guy for me tonight. I really thought AJ could do it. Fully admitting live bias, that's probably the best main roster match I've seen this year.

Really good match, don't mind Roman winning. Could have done without the restarts since they ultimately accomplished nothing except hurt the flow of things.

Not really it gave you that "Whoa AJ might win this!" which you wouldn't have had before the match.

Most of the spots wouldn't have been plausible at the end if it weren't for the No DQ stip added.

My only complaint about the DQ is how can a punch to the mid section be a DQ but hey hoys him through a table and it's fine.

My only complaint about the DQ is how can a punch to the mid section be a DQ but hey hoys him through a table and it's fine.

Well it was supposed to be an inadvertent dick punch. I can forgive them for not being able to nail that move. Small window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back