• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Payback 2016 Live Discussion

I've heard 5 minutes of him and I already like him more than Cole. I don't know what happened. Cole was actually really good a decade ago as a matter of fact.

I think alot of it has to do with filling JR's shoes. When he first took over, you could tell he tried. As time passed though, the quality of his work severely declined. And as Bacon said, his partners are garbage.

A Chicago native beats "Dumb As Fuck". Rybacks reward for being a petty man-child, I suppose.

So disappointing. Nothing Kalisto does actually sticks with me. Has he done a proper promo at all yet? Has he been on the mic at all?

All of his promos seems to be about how determined he is, and then end with him getting whomped by his upcoming opponent.

How and why does Brock Lesnar guy always get on camera and why does he wear the same shirt? Who is he blowing?

How and why does Brock Lesnar guy always get on camera and why does he wear the same shirt? Who is he blowing?

Him and the green smiley face shirt guy with the brown hat who was on a ridiculous run of getting front row hard camera seats up until WM.

These guys are just awesome and they get more amazing each week, with titles or without they are just gold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back