WWE Monday Night Raw Live Discussion Thread For 1/11/16

What will Brock do tonight

• Nothing but stand there as usual. But Paul Heyman will announce him for the Rumble Match.

• Some sort of interaction with Kevin Owens or Roman Reigns

• Get Attacked By The Wyatt Family

• More than one of your options (explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I can't say I know much at all about the Wrestling Observer. I know some swear by it and others think it's worthless. Either way I find it curious that Sting has never come close to getting voted to their HOF. I wonder why.

I was a WCW guy before it was even WCW until it went away. I've never given a flying fuck about Sting.

Thinking about it I always knew he was the star but I never really took to him. Even as a young kid watching Sting arrive on the global scene I hardly got excited. He was never in my most liked group.

An appearance at a big PPV, a match at Wrestlemania, maybe another match, and an induction into the WWE Hall Of Fame... Things went the way many people throught,except for the injury. I guess that's it then.

Raw just got fucking awesome!!! Social Outcasts to destroy the Wyatt family... Don't laugh now Bray, your brother will make you BOLIEEEEVE!

Look at the sheer awesomeness of this new stable!! They just saved Ryback from the first ever quadruple powerbomb!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back