WWE Monday Night Raw Live Discussion Thread For 1/11/16

What will Brock do tonight

• Nothing but stand there as usual. But Paul Heyman will announce him for the Rumble Match.

• Some sort of interaction with Kevin Owens or Roman Reigns

• Get Attacked By The Wyatt Family

• More than one of your options (explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Can someone tell me why Del rio was entertaining in Lcha Underground but as soon as he's gotten back to the WWE he's been batshit boring

Kalisto is demonstrating how not to dive at Del Rio...

Can someone tell me why Del rio was entertaining in Lcha Underground but as soon as he's gotten back to the WWE he's been batshit boring

Because you're a smarky tool who only bashes on the product because you want to look cool... don't bother denying it, just admit it and move on.

Finally someone figures out if you don't hold yourself up with the ropes, Aberto can't hit the dumb foot stomp off the top rope

KALISTO WINS!!! THERE IS A FUCKING GOD!!!!

Because you're a smarky tool who only bashes on the product because you want to look cool... don't bother denying it, just admit it and move on.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You are the biggest idiot on these forums. If I was a smark I'd hate Reigns and Cena, scream for Bryan's return and so on. I'm a reigns fan, like cena and wouldn't be bothered if Bryan never wrestled again

That's cool. I can get behind Kalisto as US champ. ADR was just holding on the belt until Cena took it back anyways. Now that Cena's out for a while, put it on someone who could use the boost the belt brings.

Don't be silly. Probably freeing Del Rio up for something else. Besides his run hasn't been great. You're sounding like Aquaman. Don't sound like Aquaman.

Like someone said before, The Ascension lost to Kalisto in NXT and hasn't recovered yet. Del Rio isn't gonna recover from this either

Good match.

Del Rio needs to get rid of the foot-stop because a) it's ******ed and b) one of the Usos and now Kallisto have "countered" it with something as simple as not grabbing the ropes so anybody who gets hit with it looks like an idiot

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back